Insaneosaur

• Dedicated to Insaneosaur

"The Journal"

Summary: Lucas is a seventeen year old who doesn't believe in love - He visits a therapist frequently and has been directed to start writing a journal. Being the only piece of advice he's taken from his therapist he starts up his journal. Writing about anything that comes across his mind - His family, his friends, and his potential romances~

Having had quite a few hardships in his past, he has issues with commitment and hides his true self behind a wall of confidence. Yet, what happens when a new boy moves in across the street from him and starts to reach Lucas in a way no other has, will Lucas open up to him and start to believe in love?

Rated: R

Review: This book is amazing !!!

It's happy, sad, depressing, and loveable.

I really do recomand this book. It's kind of slow but so worth it.

**Warning**      you may cry

"Love Of My Life"

Summary: The characters from The Journal are back, this time in a marvelous adventure in Codie's PoV. 

Join Codie and Lucas as they revive their love for one another, trying to make it together in a world full of people who would love to tear them apart. Will their relationship last? Perhaps with the help of Codie's new found friends Mikah and Ariel, things will be a little easier.

Rated: R

Review: I think i love this book more then the first on at top. Its told in Codie's funny cutte point of view that just makes you want to go AAWW and cuddle the poor guy to death XD

If you have time to read anything i suggest this because its cute plus it's sad yet loveable :D