OliGoesMoo

"Running Away"

Summary:  Arden Holt is considered special in his world. Being openly gay in school is one of the reasons; the other is that he is a water and wind bender. Normally, you can only bend one of the five elements, water, wind, fire, earth and mind. (I KNOW MIND ISN’T AN ELEMENT BUT I DONT CARE).

Percy Green, a fire bender and one of Arden’s best friends is in love with Arden but he is too afraid to tell him. Percy doesn’t think that Arden likes him but others, like his twin brother, Eli think that he does.

Eli has a dangerous past that is now coming up to him so he has to drag Percy and Arden into it, even though he doesn’t want to.

Review: This book is really...interasting XD His since of humor is so funny and when he writes it always makes me laugh:3 Hes like a little child you just want to let lose to see some of the crazy stuff he does :D

His character Arden is very good. Hes the strong, funny, cute character you cant help but root for. Percy...what to say about that boy...I LOVE HIM <3 Hes like the baby brother youll kick anyways ass to help though with the fire bending he doesnt need it :) His brother is cute too but i dont like the playerness.

I hope Eli and the (i think it was earthbender) hook up and stay together. He needs a good person for him.

It is rated PG-13 but does have some kissing and hand roaming ;) So my little pervs should like this story <3 :D I do.

The plot is really fun to read and it makes you go back to your innocent childhood mind...well not so innocent now XD

He also has some one-shots (or dirty scene) that are really good ;) You should check those out but make sure no ones standing over your shoulder while you read them XD (i bet your going to be looking now :3 )

Tell me if you guys like this book just as much as i do by voting(:

<3