booknerd29

---"The Angel Of Death Loves Me, He Scares The HELL Out Of Me"---

          Hope was diagnose with leukemia at 2. When he was expected to die at eight, he sign a contract with the angel of death name Zero. Now that he is 18 he must follow the deal, to become his destined one forever. Zero waited a very long time for his Destined one, and now that he have Hope, he will do what ever it takes to win him over. The only problem, Hope is very afraid of Zero. Will the human boy ever learn to love the angel of death or will his fear cause him to make choices that will kill him.

Okay this was one of the first stories i read on Wattpd that was a boyxboy and...well...i loved it. :D

It was th story that got me into writng my story "It's A Funny Story"..well along with Tiffany.

This story is rated R so it might be hard to find but trust me finding it is worth it. The story also has funny little spats with the author and his characters which was enjoyable to read.

I think booknerd29 is a freaken genius for writing this. Its funny, amazing, suspenseful, and all around i think a good book. It made me go AW and it made my heart go out to Zero and his troubles. It also made me look like an idiot for laughing at my computer screen XD If it was publish i would buy it :3

 From what conversation I have had with this person he seems very nice and i think you should fan him and read his stories. Hes just that good of a writer.

******************************************

--Eternal Love---

  Light is the angel of life. He is very stubborn and prideful, yet he does have a gentle side. He can’t stand his cousin and enemy Zero, from the angel of death.

Light have no idea what in store when the God of War Ares claims him as his own. Light have to face many problems if he wants to stay alive. Ares is not only a powerful god, he is one dangerous man Light is afraid to be with.

Light happens to love another god, which will make the whole situation more troubling with Ares. Light in trouble when the two gods are fighting over him, so what an angel to do if two dangerous gods want him. Will light fall in love, or will this crash be the end of him. Find out

Squeal to” The angel of death loves me, he scares the hell out of me”

Once i found out there was a squeal to it i was like "HELL YES !!!"

Once again another good book, but this time it includes the Gods so if your  big fan of that...you should really check this book out.

Now this book was very....whats the word...interasting. In the first book i wasnt really all for Light because i was all for Zero but once bookned29 showed me the pain Light was going through of not having/finding his mate my heart went out for him.

I felt bad because well...everyone deservese someone evil,good,gay,straight,transxual it doest matter everyone derservese someone else, so i felt really bad i didnt really like Light in the first book.

This book is very funny and it makes me smile when i read it(: And for the pervs out there yes it has some R in it:3

************************************************

---What A Girl To Do When A Vampire, Werewolf, And A Demon Are After Me---

    Miku is a pretty average girl, she love to help her friends at sunshine orphanage. But suddenly she found herself being mated to not one but to THREE different men. A vampire name Alejandro, A werewolf name Zane, and a fallen angel(demon) name Rafe. What a human girl to do when they all say that they are there mate. Who will she choose and will Miku ever find love?

I liked ths book too(: It was...different. The reading was a little slow in the start and i though it wasnt going to be a good book...boy was i wrong. Im so glad i didnt give up on this book.

It had everything really. Love lose, despair, suspence, advanture, and good characters. From the start sort of knew who she was going to pick.

Lets see if yours maches mine :D

*************************************

"The Demon Who Fell In Love With The Demon Slayer"

      Lavi Kisaragi is a demon hunter. He hunts down evil demons for vengeance when his parents were brutally torture to death. As the only survivor with a tragic life, he fights even though he will lose his sanity to the nightmare of his past,

That was until me met the demon king Rafael (Rafe). Rafe finally found his soul mate in Lavi, only problem, Lavi hates demon kind with a passion, so what will the demon king do to win the hunter, will Lavi let go of his brutal past and can he actually love a demon or will his past horror kill him.

THIS STORY MADE ME SO SAD.....yet happy at the same time :3 if that makes sense..?

This is a sequal to the story above and well i was happy that he didnt forget his other characters like most people do when they write a sequal.

This is one of my favorite stories on wattpad actually. Its funny, sad, happy, interasting, it catches my attention, plus it shows you how the character you ...sorta loved in the last book gets his mate and the troubles it comes with :D

If you had to read one book...id pick this one. And yes its R ....a very funny R actully but you have to read it :3 

************************************

"The Yakuza Desire"

     Jared is your everyday average boy. He smart, well like and gay. He is very happy, but his life change when he met the new exchange student Ryouichi Kiryu. Jared likes Ryouichi (Ryu) very much. But Ryu seem to have a past that will kill Jared. Will Jared ever get Ryu to love him? And would Ryu ever escape his past so he can be with Jared.

I enjoyed reading this book. I remember the ending being so sad (in a happy way) that i actually said aw at my computer 0.o yah weird moment when my sister walked in,

Its like on of those Japan sort of stories so it was interasting if your into that sort of thing. I feel in love with Ryu's cousin even whe he was the bad guy i loved him.

I didnt really like how he got his ending but i may have to go back and read it :p

Yes it has an R so go READ THE STORIES!!!!

~~~I hope booknerd29 doesnt get mad at me for doing this, if so let know know through a P.M and ill take it down. I dont mean to like offend you if i have~~~

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE STORIES ALL ARE WRITTEN BY BOOKNERD29