Chapter 1

Heyyy!! So this is mah first Leo x Reader fanfic.

So these are the stuff ya need to know:

(Y/N): Your Name
(F/C): Fave Color
(F/B): Fave Band
(F/M): Fave Music
(B/F): Best Friend

Enjoy!

Your POV:

You sigh happily as you walk home on the streets of New York.

That night was girls night. You and your friends had a lot of fun doing stuff like pillow fights, putting on 'makeup' on each other(actually smearing the things on each other's faces and not looking at the mirror until the 'treatment' was done), talking about sports(A/N: in this story you are tomboyish).

You enter your apartment and head to your room to change to your pjs. Your parents had gone on a trip to Italy(Unfair)for the whole summer and had left you to take care of the place. Your parents were scientists and were usually experimenting on animals with their assistant Annabelle. You thought it was cruel.

'Oh well, at least no one's gonna be bossing me around for two months' you thought.

Before going to sleep you looked out of your window and breathed in the night air, like you do every night. It relaxes you and calms your mind.

All of a sudden you saw a few red lights on a neighboring apartment's rooftop. Curiosity took the best of you and you, being sleek and ninja-like, sneaked to your apartment's roof, took a running start and jumped. The buildings weren't very far from each other, but it took you a few seconds to gain your footing.

When you finally could stand, you looked around and gasped with shock; there were robotic-like ninjas with glowing red eyes everywhere, and they were surrounding you quickly.

What ninjas were doing in New York was pretty confusing, but you had no time to think about that. You took a fighting stance and fought the robotic ninjas, sometimes using your pocket knife- yes, pocket knife- to slash at the bots.

Nevertheless, it would just get harder to fight back. It seemed as if the more you defeated, more robots would appear.

Suddenly you were kicked on your stomach and went flying back to a wall. There was a big scar on your right arm and you had hit your head a little too hard.

Just as the ninja-bots were running up to you, there was a green flash and most of the robots fell to the ground, sparks coming out of them.

You felt really dizzy and everything went blurry, darkness clouded your eyes.

Then you fell unconscious.

------------------------------------------------

Yo wazzup potato heads! I really hope you liked this Chapter and I'm sorry if I said anything idiotic.

Next Chapter you gonna be meetin' yo future boyfriend.

(Too bad he ain't real...)

Peace!