Chapter 2

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! But here goes a chapter for you guys <3

~Amber~

After turning up on Bianca hoeing ass I went to the main office for my new schedule. As I was leaving the office I saw dreads, swag, and sexiness coming down the hall. It was my number one crush of all eternity! Dwayne Matthews <3 He is so cute! I swear when he walk past me I be wanting to strip his ass in the middle of this damn hallway and ride him like a pony! Anyway as I was walking someone covered my eyes but I knew exactly who it was. It was my best friend Diamond Jackson. We've been through everything together. I would jump in front of a bullet for her. She is 16 and she's really funny. She hates being told what to do that's why she's always in trouble, she's really out going and crazy but I love her! Diamond doesn't take shit from anybody she will fuck someone up in 2.5 seconds! " Damn bitch you just blocked my view from my future husband!" I told Diamond. " Well dam no hi? Girl I don't know why you still crushing over him if you can never at least go up to him and say hi!" She told me. " I know I know. One day I will talk to him. I promise!" I said. " Why not today? Hey Dwayne!!" she yelled. OMG what the fuck is wrong with her! I can't believe she just did that! Oh shit he's coming over here!

~Dwayne~

I was walking down the hall when I heard someone yell my name. I started looking around until I saw my friend Diamond. Hold up let me introduce myself. My name is Dwayne Matthews. I'm 18. I play basketball. I'm very handsome lol. A lot of girls throw themselves at me but I don't pay attention to them. I like the attention but I don't like hoes. I'm pure a.k.a I'm still a virgin. Surprising I know. But I just want to give it to some special. I have a 3.8 GPA I'm pretty smart I'm not like other high school niggas I'm good in school. I have long dreads that I will never cut. I love to sing like I sing all the time. Only my home boys know about that side of me. Anyways back to Diamond I walked over to her and gave her a hug. " what's up Diamond." I told her. " Hi Dwayne. How's your mom?" she asked. " She's doing good she told me to tell you have your mom call her." I said. " Will do... anyway this right here is my very good friend Amber Love. Amber This is Dwayne." she said pointing to the girl next to her. The girl Amber smiled and nodded she looked nervous. I didn't even notice her when I walked over. She was thick OMG I've never seen a girl like her! Her boobs look like soft pillows I would love to rest my head on them. I wonder if she got a booty. But besides all her assets she is so beautiful. Her big brown eyes, her cute little button nose, her full lips that look so soft, and her deep dimples. She is perfect. " Hi Dwayne." Omg her voice is the sound of an angel. " Hi Amber its nice meeting you, I got to go before I'm late to class, you got a number so we can text during class?" I asked. She nodded and handed me her phone. I put my number in her phone under My future hubby <3  I handed her back her phone and she handed mine back she named her contact Amber Is My One and Only. I smiled at that. We walked separate ways all I heard was loud laughs and screams from them.

~Amber~

I LOVE DIAMOND!!! I cant belive he asked for my number! I went to my English class and sat in the very back. My phone vibrated it was from Dwayne <3

____ Text Convo ___

DaddyD~ Amber!

AmberLove~ Yess?

DaddyD~ Wyd?

AmberLove~ I'm working on a English essay. Lol what do you want?

DaddyD~ I want you lol but we should hang out sometime, your really cute and you seem cool ;)

AmberLove~ Okay we can <3

DaddyD~ Okay but ima warn you my dick might get hard

AmberLove~ O.o Why?

DaddyD~ Because of yo booty girl and the boobs they look like some soft ass pillows.

AmberLove~ Lml okay daddy

DaddyD~ I like it when you call me that :P

AmberLove~ Don't stick out your tongue if you not gone use it baby :)

DaddyD~ Ima use it open your legs.

AmberLove~ Nahh you good.

DaddyD~ Just a sneak peak :(

AmberLove~ Nope

DaddyD~ Fine okay, I gotta go ttyl boo

AmberLove~ Bye <3

__ End of text convo__

5 votes 3 comments next chapter <3