Chapter 1

~ Amber~ 

It's the first day of my junior year in high school! As I'm laying in my bed right now I'm thinking about all the fun I had this summer. I will miss this summer but I am ready for this school year I have a feeling I'm gonna like it. 

I finally got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower. It felt like all my problems went away as the warm water ran down my back. I love how a shower can release everyones problems. I got out of the shower and put my hair in two corn rows so it can be wavy when I take them out. 

I walked back in my room and went straight to my closet. What should I wear today? I ask myself this all the time. 

I picked out black boy shorts and a red and black lace bra. I'm wearing a pair of white skinny jeans, a pink shirt that hangs off my shoulder that says "Bitch Swerve " in gold letters, with my custom made pink gold and white J's my daddy bought me. I looked in the mirror and was happy with my outfit. 

I took the braids out my hair and went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put on my sunglasses. I grab my phone, purse, credit card, and car keys and walked downstairs to leave. I said by to my daddy and hoped into my black on black 2013 Altima.  

When I pulled up to school all the kids was laughing, screaming, and hugging. I got out of my car and grabbing my purse and my phone locking the doors and walked towards my school. I got a couple of screw faces from some basic ass hoes that was feeling salty! Today will be very interesting. 

As I get in the school I see the biggest hoe in my school and as I walk past her and her little crew I hear her say " Look at this fat ass bitch walking in here like she own shit! " now I know what she said shouldn't bother but I'm about to put this bitch in her place. Everybody was sitting there laughing like I wasn't gone do nothing. 

I turned around and walked up to her saying these exact words loud and clear, " Listen here you little slut infested bitch! I'm sick and tired of you thinking that you run me just because you feel insecure about yourself! One of these days you gone say some slick shit out those nasty ass lips of your and I'ma beat the fuck out of you! I've been dealing with your shit for too fucking long and I'm tired of it! This year is gone be a whole different year for Amber Marie Love! So keep your eyes open! I know so much shit about you like when I saw you sucking off Micheal and Juan under the bleachers this morning! School just started 10 minutes ago and you already got back to work at being the worlds greatest hoe. Stay in your lane this year Bianca and I'm not playing try me if you want too!" And with that I walked away!

-JaqueesWifey143

Rate, Comment, Share, and Follow! 5+ votes or 3 real comments for chapter 2! Tell ne what you think I'm do a cast call later for more people so keep reading! Lots of love <3