Thanksgiving!

This is a thanksgiving chapter :)

---

The five boys of One Direction were getting everything set up. They were having Thanksgiving at the house they shared along with Paul Higgins, Simon Cowell and their families.

Zayn & Harry being the oldest, were very stressed out. 

The three youngest were running around the whole house like maniacs.

"BOYS, CALM DOWN!" Zayn yelled making the three stop.

"Sorry Zee.." Liam and Louis mumbled.  

Niall on the other hand just rolled his eyes and took out his phone.

"Niall, put your phone away and please help us out." Zayn pleaded. Niall rolled his eyes and slipped his phone in his pocket.

-.-

Everything was set and everyone's families were starting to show up.

"Hi boys, how're you guys?" Niall's mum had arrived with Greg, Theo, Denise and Niall's dad.

"I'm good Maura!" Zayn smiled while kissing Niall's mum.

Soon everyone had showed up and everyone had sat down for dinner.

Everything thing was going fine until Niall started to act up.

"Niall enough." Zayn whispered harshly. 

"Noo!" Niall whined. Niall was basically flinging his food everywhere making a mess.

"Niall, now!" Zayn hissed.

Niall ignored Zayn once more and threw the food across the table making drinks fall onto the food.

"NIALL HORAN!" Zayn yelled. Zayn had lost it.

"I-I'm s-sorry. Please!" Niall whimpered as Zayn went over to him.

"No Niall. I warned you numerous times and you wouldn't stop. Get up now!" Zayn said angrily.

Niall slowly got up fearing he'd get spanked in front of his family.

Niall's family knew he got spanked so it wouldn't be a big deal but it would be so embarrassing. 

"Go upstairs and bare yourself. I'll be there shortly." Zayn said pointing upstairs.

Niall ran upstairs not wanting to get in anymore trouble.

"Ha, Niall's in trouble!" Liam snickered and Harry looked at him sternly.

"Liam.." Harry warned. Liam mumbled "sorry" and continued eating.

Paul broke the silence by talking about the new album, "Midnight Memories."

"It's amazing!" Louis' sister's exclaimed at the same time.

Meanwhile...

"No Zayn, please i'm sorry! I'll behave!" Niall cried as Zayn smacked the brush down for the 40th time on Niall's bare bum.

"10 more times Nialler. You got this." Zayn said a little more softly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

Zayn helped Niall up and hugged him tightly. He turned Niall to face him.

"If you ever do that again, I won't hesistate to do it in front of everyone." Zayn said.

"Yes sir." Niall sniffled and apologized once more before clearing his tears.

The two went downstairs where Niall apologized for his behavior.

The day went on fine with everyone talking about Midnight Memories and the new tour, Niall was fine that entire night..well except for Niall's bottom. It hurt but he behaved.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYSS!<3

I had so much food ah it was so good!

I GOT OUR MOMENT FOR HANUKKAH

AND  I GOT TICKETS TO WHERE WE ARE TOUR OMESFJEWFJWJIWIJDAJIWDJIWD 

AHHHHH ANYONE GOING TO PHILLY SHOW OR NJ SHOW?!?!?!?!? WELL ANYWAY IF I GET BETTER SEATS WHEN THE PRE SALE FOR FB I'M GONNA SELL THE TIX I GOT BUT YK OMG I'M DEF GOING THO AH HOLY COW

OK did u like?!?!?

Sorry if it's short!

vote/comment/ideas!