Rehearsal gone WRONG.

kay, i'm sorry for not updatinggg so busy with school !

but here !

--

The boys were getting ready to go to rehearse for the AMA'S. 

"C'mon lads, we gotta go!" Zayn shouted knocking on each of the boys door to get them moving.

"Zayn, i'm SO tired though!" Niall whined shutting his eyes while leaning against the door.

"I told you to go to bed when we got back but you disobeyed me." Zayn said in disappointment.  

"Ughhh." Niall whined some more before sitting on the couch while waiting for the others.

"C'mon Liam. Get out of bed." Zayn shouted.

"Sorry Zayn. I was putting my shirt on." Liam smiled as he left.

Once all 5 boys were out, the 5 headed to the studio to rehearse Story of My Life.

--

"Niall, stop touching me!" Liam whined moving his shoulder away from Niall.

"Shut up and stop being a baby then." Niall hissed. 

"You're the one being a bitch." Liam shouted making Harry look up in anger.

"Liam, what have we told you about cursing?" Harry asked.

"But Niall-" Liam was cut off by Harry holding up his hand.

"What have I told you?" Harry asked once again.

"Not to curse." Liam mumbled.

"Good. So I better not hear you say it again or you'll get a taste of my belt." Harry warned making Liam nod.

--

They were almost done with the song when Liam's part came up.

"I know that in the mornin' I'll see us in the light upon the hill. Although I am broken my heart is untamed still." Liam sang into the microphone.

"Ha, that was so off key. You sucked so bad." Niall teased in Liam's ear. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NIALL! STOP BEING IN SUCH A BAD MOOD!" Liam screams in Niall's face.

Niall then punched Liam right in the arm but the others didn't see the punch, they only saw Liam screaming and cursing.

"LIAM, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!" Harry yelled standing up. Liam ignored Harry and punched Niall back making Niall fall.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" Zayn screamed, his face was full of redness.

"THIS IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT!" Liam shouts knocking over all the mics before storming out of the room.

Zayn took off his belt and got ready to chase him but Harry stopped him.

"Don't. You're too angry. I'll deal with Liam and then when you're calm, you can." Harry said calmly before leaving the room to find Liam.

--

"Liam, get out here now." Harry said in anger. Liam had locked himself in the dressing room.

"I don't deserve anything!" Liam yelled back.

"Oh yes you do young man. You cursed & punched Niall!" Harry yelled jiggling on the lock.

"WELL HE FUCKING PUNCHED ME TOO!" Liam screamed cursing once again.

"Liam, why are you lying to me? It's going to make your punishment worse." Harry said while grabbing a toothpick and using it to unlock the door.

Once he got the door to unlock, Liam went to a corner in fear.