Chapter 7

John's P.O.V.

{F/N} always took your breath away but sadly she didn't want you- well she did, yet only as a friend.

Right now you were sitting in {F/N}'s living room on a couch, with {F/N}'s head on your lap. You heard light snoring from your lap and you looked down.

She was asleep. She must've had a looong day. Checking the time on your phone you realized you've been here for THREE hours.

How was that even possible? Jesus. It was 10:00 p.m. and basically pitch black outside. Well then, you guessed you were staying over.

It wasn't weird to stay over you were {F/N]'s. You were {F/N]'s best friend. Anyways, {F/N}'s parents really liked you.

But they were out for the entire spring break.

A moan came from {F/N}.

"John..." she swayed her hips.

You weren't even going to think of what just happened. Maybe she did like you?

Her body jerked more and more and her moans became louder. You probably should wake her up.

~!~!~!~A/N: PLEASE READ!!!! IF TRIGGERED BY LEMONS PLEASE STOP READING RIGHT THIS SECOND AND MOVE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!I KNOW THE LEMON IS WITH JOHN BUT WTF(WHO THE FUCK) cares. .P.S. It's only a hint of lemon, welp no, lemme rephrase that, it is full lemon but I just skip most of it because well you know I AM TERRIBLE AT LEMONS~!~!~!~!~!

Your P.O.V. ('Tis Dream)

You were watching spy kids 1 for the one millionth time but John said he'd never watched it before.

So you decided to show him the awesomeness of kids and spies. Soon the movie was done and you found yourself wrapped in John's arm's.

John arms were tense.

"Yo, John loosen up" you say with glee in your voice.

Watching spy kids was always great.

"{F/N} look at me"

You turned your head, and lips came smashing down on yours.

John didn't pull away to give you a choice, he just kept kissing you over and over again.

You needed air, but the sensation of the kiss was too good to be true. You tasted John.

John pushed you on your back and slowly crept over you. Your breath was stuck in your throat.

"John~"

"God {F/N} I've wanted to do this from the day I met you"

(Now lets not go into details just know you and John got naked ~IN DA DREAM~ and then ya what happens but thennnnnnnnnnnnn~)

Your POV (Still) (Not dreaming)

"{F/N} Wake up!"

You groaned, your eyes fluttered open,"What the fU~"

You sat up fast. Shit, you were only dreaming and John must've seen it all.

You looked at yourself. You were sweaty, at least you weren't naked.

"Um {F/N}... what was that all about?" John asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-I think you should leave" was all you could muster.

John looked shocked,"{F/N}-"

"Get lost John" you whispered.

John abruptly stood up, tears streaming down his face.

"Do you really treat everyone like this when they're just trying to understand you?" John yelled at you, which surprised you.

Man, that heated up quickly.

"John get out!" you raised your voice but not matching his yell.

"You're just a stupid little bitch! You don't care about anyone but yourself!"

All that goofiness of John was gone and a new side of him replaced it.

John slapped you and stormed out of your house.

OHNOWHATHAVEIDONEIVERUINEDTHEONLYFRIENDSHIPILOVEUGHLIFEISSOWEIRDISHOULDVEJUSTTOLDHIMHELLYEAHITWOULDBEEMBARASSING. Thoughts whizzed through your mind.

Your faced throbbed bringing you back to reality. Damn, you knew what you had to do.

*edited