Chapter 3

~~~Time Skip To Lunch~~~

Thankfully the principal understood what Dave did <-- you finally figured out his name!! So the idiot will have detention for the rest of the week (which is only three days but you know it's good enough to show him he shouldn't mess with you).

You could still feel his soft lips on your neck. It didn't count as a first kiss, or did it? You shake your head. Anyways you walked your way to the cafeteria and entered the huge room that was filled with student's chatter.

It was the first time you went to the lunch room because the other day you kinda skipped lunch.

You walked to the middle of the lunch room, your eyes scanning for a place to sit. The most obvious choice was to sit by the freshmen but the only problem was that you didn't know who any of the freshman were. You sigh, life was one big problem.

An arm wrapped around your shoulder. God damn it, if it was that stupid Dave Strider again you'd punch him. Although that wouldn't do much harm. You turned your head to face DIRK Strider.

The other bro. You guessed he wasn't as bad as Dave but you didn't know for sure.

"Hey {F/N}, need a place to sit?"

How the hell did he know your name? You definitely didn't want to sit next to him now that you knew he was stalker. He probably wasn't but in your mind he was.

A boy ran up to you and Dirk and breathlessly asked,"Do you want to sit by me? I mean your a Junior and I am a freshman but you looked like you needed a place."

Did he seriously think you were a Junior?

You smiled your brightest, which most boys fell for, and said,"Of course!"

As soon as you walked away from Dirk, the boy started introducing himself.

"Hi I am John Egbert."

Then he looked at you expectantly like you were suppose to spill your darkest secrets but instead you just answered with your name,"Nice to meet you John. I am {F/N} {L/N}."

John replied with a huge toothy grin then frowned, "You don't seem old enough to be a Junior."

Great now you were too young with the freshmen as well! At least he was friendly about it.

"I am not actually a Junior, wait I am..... Let me rephrase that. I am a Junior it's just that I skipped two grades."

You exhaled, well that was over unless you had to explain it to every freshmen in the entire school. Now if that was the case, 'Kill me now.'

Light dawned on John as he let out a 'Oh'.

"Yup" You said, suddenly telling John about skipping grades didn't sound like the right choice.

As John was still thinking he ran into the one and only DAVE STRIDER. The glare that Dave gave John made anger bubble up inside you.

"Hey you apologize for running into him."

Though John was the one who ran into Dave, it just felt right to make Dave feel bad. But apparently that wasn't the best idea you had in your life because Dave whirled on you and gave you the same death glare.

Now that the glare was focused on you, you didn't feel scared for making the wrong choice. You just stared down Dave and finally he looked at John and lowered his head.

He mumbled,"Sorry dude," and briskly walked away.

By then a crowd had gathered and the chatter in the room dyed down. PERFECT. Now you'd be the girl who 'STARED DOWN A POPULAR KID'.

All eyes were on you, like you should make a speech about how great this point in life was but it was not at all. You felt bad about being so rude to Dave when you stared him down and won. It seemed like all his light had been pulled out of him. You spotted Dirk and Dave with a few other kids sit at a table.

You pushed through the crowd of admirers and sat down next to Dirk.

"Second thoughts, sitting here sounds great."

Dave gave a grunt and said, "Trying to rub it in, {F/N}?"

Your face fell,"No I-I didn'-"

"I Think you should leave" said a boy with short dark brown hair, tan skin and stunning green eyes.

All in all, he was one of the hottest boys you've seen in your entire life but he needed work on his personality.

"Fine" you huffed, unaffected by his lack of niceness and left to wander the halls.

~~~Le Time Skip~~~

You said you were going to child services today but you didn't have the guts to do it. You almost sprinted to get home on time, but of course you had to do your daily 'RUN INTO A PERSON YOU HATE'. You didn't know why you kept running into people. You never lowered your head. When you hit them they seemed to just appear. Maybe you needed contacts or glasses, something like that.

It was that boy who asked well more like commanded you to leave Dirk's table. The one you actually thought as HOT.

"Lost your way, girlie? Because girlies who lose their way don't usually come back," he chuckled.

Was he threatening you?

"Excuse me- I am not lost I just need to pass by you."

He didn't budge. You glared at him. You slid by him, and looked back when you got to your house door. He was still there looking at you with an intent look on is face.

Hmm.. Now he knew where you lived. Would he stalk you? You'd never know, you thought as you walked into your house. Luckily your parents were out and left a note.

Dear {F/N}, we left to get some food out tonight.

Basically to get away from you was what they really meant.

And we won't be back until tomorrow. Love, mom and dad.

Home alone. That was just perfect for a girl who might be stalked.

*edited