Moving

As you and John were packing you both found things that would make you guys laugh because it was an inside joke or you found something that was weird and gross and would get the other to touch just to see the other squirm. Once you finished packing up your room you went and put your few boxes with the rest of the stuff which wasn't much, most of the stuff around your apartment was garbage and junk your bro left around before he died. You looked around to see if there was anything that you left and anything you did find you just put in a small backpack with all your necessities and some other things that were not necessary but you didn't want anyone else to see. Before John had joined you in packing your bro's room he had called his dad who was only a few states away because he was on a business trip. Once you had finished going around the apartment you went to see that all the boxes were gone and that John's dad and John had moved them all to a small moving van and that the movers were going to drive all your items to John's house.

Just before you left you went to the landlord (You already gave him a notice you were leaving) and gave him the keys to the apartment and said your final goodbyes to the place you called home. You got into John's dad's car and started driving off to Washington. At some point, you ended up resting your head on John's shoulder and fell asleep. You had an ok sleep, you had small dreams and nightmares but nothing out of the ordinary.

Once you had gotten to Washington John's dad woke you and John up so that the two of you could go and unpack some of the necessary items and so you could get comfortable in this new house. You rubbed your eyes so you could see better and noticed your shades weren't on your face so you tried to look around the car without anyone seeing your eyes. John started giggling so you looked at him to realize he had your shades. He tried to keep them from you but failed. You put your shades back on to see that the movers just finished putting all the boxes into your new room. You went up to your new room with the help of John. John had told you that his dad converted the guest bedroom into your room just before he went on his one-day business trip. Once you got into your new room you looked around, it looked almost exactly like your old one just a slightly deeper red which you liked a lot better and the bed and desk were much newer probably only a few days old, at least the desk was, the bed was a few months old.

You and John decided to go to bed and unpack in the morning since it was late at night and you had a lot to do. You said good night to John and he said good night back. You stripped down to your boxers and got into bed. That night you had one of the worst nightmares you have had since John visited you and slept in your bed next to you. You woke up at 3 am from your nightmare. All you remember of it was Bro dying again only this time in your arms after the same strife that killed him the first time, he had also said: "I love you Dave and I respect your decisions". 'What did bro mean when he said he respects my decisions, does he mean the one about moving' you asked yourself. After a while, you were able to get back to sleep but woke up every now and then.

 You finally decided to stay awake at 8 am before anyone else was awake and started unpacking and putting items around your new room to make you feel more comfortable. By the time you finished unpacking it was 11 am and John was just waking up, his dad woke up around 9 and knocked on your door to make sure you were alright. When John came in you were just putting clothes on. "Woah you could have told me you were changing before I came in," he said turning away blushing. You finished getting dressed, "You saw me in my boxers already Egderp you don't have to be embarrassed," you told him making him look at you. "I know," he said blushing. You kissed him and then he went downstairs to the kitchen as you followed to get some breakfast.