Packing

After we discussed with John's dad over Skype what had happened and everything he said that he would gladly make room for you. John helped you pack up most of the house but two rooms, mine and Bro's. We started by packing what you wouldn't need for the next couples days, then we went to Bro's room and you were instantly very upset. You looked at the time and saw that it was 11 pm. "Hey John I think we should leave this room for tomorrow," you said to him. He looked at the time as well "Ok let's go to bed and rest" he smiled at you like a dork. You and John went to your room and stripped down to your boxers. The two of you got in bed, once John fell asleep you felt a want, no need to cut and even though you have John as your partner now you still felt the need to do it.

You got up out of bed, making sure not to wake John, and went over to the bathroom. Once you got in there you went under the sink to grab your blade that you didn't pack away yet and you decided to do two cuts on each arm. On your right arm on the last cut, you accidentally cut a little deeper than normal creating more blood. You washed up all the blood and decided not to cover your arm. You went back to your bedroom and didn't realize John was awake when you slipped back under the covers. Once you got under the covers and wrapped your arm around John he turned to look at your resting face without your shades on. He kept looking at you for a few minutes before asking "Why did you do it again". You answered with "I felt like I needed to get my emotions out and you were already asleep so I didn't want to wake you". John looked a little sad that you didn't wake him up to get out your emotions but realized it was your choice and didn't comment on it. You kissed him on the forehead "I love you and never forget that and I only do self-harm when it gets really bad". John looked at you and said "Then why do you do it almost every day", you answered with  "It's because most days are really bad to me and I don't know how to deal with it". John just nodded his head as if saying 'I understand'. You and John decided to finally go to bed after talking for a bit more.