Chapter 20

I apologize for not updating for an entire month. But I am currently sick with bronchial pneumonia, so I'm out of school for sometime, and I decided why not? Fair warning, this story is coming to a close soon, about five more chapters after this. I don't think I'll be making a sequel, but I have something in mind. Congrats to ItsFxckFearless for her character. I hope you like it. That's who you'll meet in this story. Enjoy.
~T❤
-------

Trinity wakes up on a Monday morning and groans. She has been dreading this day since she moved back with her dad. It's her first day back to school, and she is not looking forward to it at all. Niall walks into her room not to long later, to make sure she's awake.

"Come on love, it's time to wake up. I know you don't want to go, but you have to."

"Why can't I just get home schooled like I did in Italy?" Niall sighs and sits down on the side of the bed facing her.

"Your uncles and I were talking about that, and we decided that you need to get out of the flat and meet people your age. We don't want you to only socialize with us. We want you to make friends." Trinity moves so she is sitting beside her dad.

"What if they only want to be my friend because I'm a Horan? How will I know that they aren't just using me?" Niall thinks for a moment before replying.

"You won't, but that's the point of growing up. You'll meet people who will only use you, but in the end you'll find someone who will honestly want to be your friend. Now, get dressed, and I'll take you to school if you like." Trinity sighs and nods her head before standing from her bed. Niall gives her a small smile before leaving her room. She rolls her eyes and heads toward her closet, not looking forward to today.

An hour later, Niall and Trinity pull up to the school. She leans up so she's in between the seats and pleads once more. "I don't want to go. Please don't make me."

"We're already here. I'll make you a deal though. If you make it through the day and have a horrible day, I'll think about home schooling you, okay? Just make it through today." Trinity sighs and nods her head.

"Alright. Fine, only for you." She kisses Niall on the cheek before grabbing her bag.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Trinity shakes her head with a smile.

"No thank you. I'll see you after school."

"Bye darling." Trinity opens the door and yells in before closing it.

"Bye daddy." She walks up to the school and breaths a little before opening the door and walks straight to the office. The woman at the desk gives her a small smile.

"You must be Trinity, am I correct?" Trinity nods and the woman is up in seconds. "Okay, I'll give you all that you need, and I'll take you to your class. Is that alright?" Trinity nods her head and the woman hands her a small stack of papers, telling her that her parents have to sign them as soon as possible. The woman then leads Trinity out the door and walks her to her class. She knocks on the door and soon enough, a lady, not much older than Niall, opens the door with a smile.

"Hello there. You must be Trinity. Come on in sweetheart. I'll introduce you to the class." Trinity nods her head and turns to the woman from the office and says a small thank you before walking into the classroom. "Class, this is Trinity. She's new here, so I'm asking you to help her out as much as she needs to make her feel welcome here. Now, Trinity, is there anything you'd like to tell the class? Something interesting about yourself?" Trinity thinks for a moment before replying.

"I'm an only child, but I have three younger cousins that I see has siblings." The teacher nods before looking around the room.

"There's only one seat left, so I hope you don't mind." Trinity shakes her head with a smile before making her way over to the seat. The girl beside her smiles widely.