Chapter 1:

Jacob:

I had this feeling deep down, changes were going to be made. I didn't know what and I really didn't want to find out, but that's fate. I looked down and saw Renesmee fell asleep in my lap, she looked about 13. I smiled lightly, chuckling. She was so adorable and very lovable, I don't see why anyone could hate her.

She was like Bella, always saying "Sorry" and always feeling bad when she knew someone didn't like her, I always try to tell her that not everyone is going to like her and she just has to accept that fact. She is just as stubborn as Bella too, but she has Edward's face and hair color. What I like the most is her eyes, Bella's chocolate brown eyes.

Bella and Edward just walked into the living room, smiling as they saw Renesmee sleeping. I call her Renesmee only around Bella, for some reason she likes Renesmee..Not Ness, or Nessie.

"Lets take her to the cottage." Bella smiled, I nodded and picked Renesmee up gently. I walked towards Edward and Bella and we started walking to the cottage. I stared at Nessie and felt Edward's eyes on my back.

"Geez, you don't need to be on my case 24/7 old man..." I thought, grinning as he growled lightly.

"Jake." Bella warned, causing me to roll my eyes. We finally made it to the cottage, I laid her down in her bed and looked at them.

"I gotta go check with Sam...I'll be back before she wakes up." I said, jogging out of the house and shifting into a wolf and sprinting towards to the reserve, where the pack was at the beach. All their thoughts rushed into my mind.

"Man, he is going to be pissed!"

"He isnt going to be happy she is coming..."

"She is just as stubborn as he is!"

I got there and looked at all of them in confusion, who was coming? Did I not like her? All their thoughts dissapeared, they must've thought I didn't hear their thoughts. I was getting panicky and worried.

"Who is coming?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

They all were silent. Causing me to growl in frustration. "Who?!" They wouldn't speak that's when Sam spoke.

"Jake...It's a ugh, a surprise. You can't know." He grinned, now I was getting aggravated. I sighed and shrugged, whatever.

"So what did you want anyway?" I asked rudely, I wanted to know who was coming! It was killing me...Maybe Alice or Edward knows..I will have to talk to them later. I was thinking about the stranger who was coming, when Sam broke me away from my thoughts.

"Oh...Nothing, just wanted to check up on all you guys. You could leave." He said, I think he was lying but hey, Im not gonna say anything. I shrugged and started to run back towards the Cullens, prepared to ask Alice and Edward some questions.

**Alice's p.o.v**

I gasped, seeing a vision. Everyone stared at me worriedly as I saw the vision.

**Vision**

This girl, looking like Jacob. She was very beautiful, long dark brown hair, brown eyes and she was very tall. She had muscles but was also very skinny. She had a girl beside her, she was much paler than the girl and was shorter and smaller. They were walking towards Jacob, smirking like they had a plan. That's when I saw her smile and say,

"Hey Big Brother..."

**End Of Vision**

I returned back to my family, telling them it was nothing to worry about. I looked at Edward and thought,

"Do not tell Jake...For some reason, nobody wants him to know" I glared at him, making sure no one saw. He nodded slightly, and sighed. That's when Jake walked into the house, searching for me.

"Alice...Did you see any visions lately? The pack said someone is coming and they wont tell me who." He said, he seemed kinda aggravated.

I tried to keep a smile off my face, and succeeded. "Nope, haven't seen anyone but i'll tell you if I do." I smiled reassuringly. He sighed and nodded, I looked at Edward and he was holding in his laughter also.

He looked at us weirdly, he knew something was up. He just didn't know exactly what is was....

Ahhh!!!! I uploaded<3 Yay!! Im actually pretty happy, what do YOU think about this chapter? Your honest opinion, leave a comment! So I an having a cover contest and there are so many good ones to choose from, maybe someone could help me judge once my contest ends. If your interested just write on my profile or send me a message(; that's about it for now, but you guys should CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!!!(: yeah, that's about it...so!

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjooy!!<3