Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Katrina p.o.v:

                We were heading to Sam’s house, yipee. I was also going to meet his fiancée, Emily. Of course I will be a polite young lady, my father raised me well. In some cases..

                “Hey Embry, race you to the house!” I grinned, seeing his eyes brightened.

“You, my friend, are so on!” He laughed and was gone.

I giggled and sprinted after him, right on his tail. I stuck my foot out. hearing a grunt and Embry go to the floor. More giggles came out of my mouth and I sprinted past him, up the porch steps into the house. That’s when I was stopped by a small young woman.

I froze. Well, way to make a good first impression Katie..I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and heard her laugh.

“You must be Katrina. Sam told me about you, you don’t seem that mean as he says he is.”

“Her looks are fooling.” Embry muttered causing me to smirk. That’s very true.

“Oh he’s just upset cause he lost to a little girl.” I grinned, making Emily laugh and smile more.

“Why don’t you guys come in and eat, you guys must be starving. Help yourselves.” Matter of fact, I am. I smiled and walked into the home, smelling bacon and pancakes. My mouth started to water. I sat down in a seat and made myself a plate.

I ate so much and so fast I should be exploding, I was so full I thought I’d burst. I sighed and sat back in my seat, seeing Quil and Embry still go at the food. Jesus. They eat too much. She’s going to run out of food!

Brady came not too long after us and he already ate. Then Leah and Seth came in, sitting down to eat. Seth sat next to me and he smelled AMAZING.

“Hi. I’m Seth.” He smiled big, causing me to blush a bit and smile lightly.

“Hey, I’m Katrina.” I giggled.

“Oh, I know who you are.” He laughed, as I looked at him with raised eyebrows and confused eyes.

“You are the Alpha Black’s daughter. We all know you.” He shrugged and smiled, making himself a plate.

Of course. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, my hair falling in my face. Why is that so important? Can’t I just be Katrina?

 “Yeah.” I said and stood up, that’s when Paul , Jake and Sam came in.

 I smiled at my big brother and hugged him.

I looked at Paul, with a blank expression and saw a light pink mark on his shoulder. I heard Embry laugh and Quil groan, handing Embry his 5 dollars. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

“Hey Jake, is it alright if I go into town? I want to go see the shops.”

Here comes the over-protective brother side. He looked at me with worried eyes.

“Yeah but as long as one of the guys go with you.”

Great. Just great.

“I’ll go with her.” Seth said happily, causing me to look at him confused again.

Why did he wanna go with me? To get on Jake’s side? Who knows. Oh well. I shrugged and smiled at him, walking out the door with him by my side.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. Man, he was kind of cute. Katrina! No. That’s weird. You don’t know the kid.

 We walked to the car and I slid into the passenger seat.

“              So why are you here anyway? Besides the whole werewolf thing.” Seth asked casually, pulling out of the driveway and onto the highway.