Truthfully or secretly?

Last class of the day thank god and it was a fairly easy class Math the teacher mostly slept at her desk as the teens in the classroom would text while some boys tried to get Roxy to go out with them which I thought was pretty stupid.I rolled my eyes taking out my cellphone beginning to text Gamzee and the name I had on my phone was pretty stupid.Totally Grimacing who the hell comes up with that kind of name me apparently!I shrugged sending a text to Gam waiting for a few minutes untill my phone went off.

TG:heyyo 

TC:Well well hello M***********:o) 

TG:Hey best friend LOL wanna get a Faygo later and hang at your place?

TC:Well I hear Terezi is having a party at her place, hear her folks are gone time to get my party on.Wanna come with ?

TG:Sure not like I have anything to do really.Anyone else going?

TC:Hmmm i'm not really sure myself actully all I know is a few M*********** are going

TG:Well i'll see you their Terezi doesn't live far so I can walk i'll ask Vrisk and Sol if their going bai honk :o) LOL

TC:That's my thing LOL anyways see you bestfriend honk :o)

I  began searching for Vriska's contact name hers was weirder than Gamzee's actually.I texted Vriska waiting her reply.

TG:Hey you going to Terezi's party?:oD 

AG:Hmmm not sure actully i've been hearing it from Sollux he told me hes going but i'll think about it doesn't seem fun.

TG:You should go it's way better when you come with anyways I hear Tavros is going.:o)

AG:Stop doing Gamzee's thing it's weird you hang out with him too much you know that?But I don't like Tavros if that's what you're infferring Alex.

TG:Noooooooo I hear you like him you told me your self 

AG:No way!He's just ....

TG:Cute?LOL

AG:NO! I'll see you at the party>::::(

TG:Vriska and Tavros sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! hehehehe bai

I let out a chuckled putting my phone away knowing that it wasn't intended for me to contact Sollux knowing he was going anyways just for Feferi.Class was almost over all I had was 5 minutes,Eridan aproached me great what does he want?My eyes narrowed at him telling him to get lost what did I have against him you ask?A complete and utter idiot who thinks of himself and no one else!He's selfish and thinks hes higher than everyone in this whole school.

"Hello Ampora...What do you want?"

"Hello Alex I was thinking that we should go to the party at Terezi's together."

I wanted to smack him in the face to make that purple streak pop out of his hair.His accent was annoying as hell and I wanted to be rude,but It wasn't me who really wanted to be mean it was the other side of me which got annoyed of him.I gave a sigh before standing up from my seat.

"Eridan why the heck are you asking me?Don't you like Fef?"

Eridan looked  down for a second I began to see the rejection and hate in his eyes.