Pails....o-o

(RATED R HERE!!!Bees and birds...)Alex's Pov

It's been 3 days since the accident that had happened.My back feels much better than day one...Like gog...hurt like hell.I sat up on the stretcher getting up onto my feet as Gamzee pushed me back shaking his head.

"Alex....No....You just can't...."

I looked at him in the eyes giving him i'm fine look ,but in his eyes he was hurting and worried.I gave a sigh as one of the nurses came in looking at us.

"You can go home now Ms.Alex"

My eyes lit up but Gamzees didn't he wanted me to stay here and rest.The nurse placed a hand on his shoulder trying to reassure him that I was fine.

"Sir i'm sure your Gf is fine just don't worry."

He gave a nod embracing me into a hug as I wrapped my arms around him holding him tightly.I gathered my clothes paying for the fees of staying their. Gamzee led me to the car driving us back home , he didn't let go of my hand through the drive. My face was blushing a bright red as he looked at me.

"It's good to know you're alright Alex..."

He quivered...I heard it...He really was concerned...and I didn't give one single shit.My hands shook as I started to look down upset.Gamzee noticed this in the corner of his eye sighing speaking up again.

"Alex..It wasn't your fault...Nothing was you're just very special to me...My girlfriend...my love...my best friend..."

I sometimes forget that I'm dating Gamzee Makara all these events...gog...I'm still scrambling everything.We arrived at the house placing my stuff on the floor as Gamzee enveloped me in a sweet kiss.His body was warm as he was pressed against me soon deepening our kiss.His lips hoovered over to my ear slowly as he smirked.

"I want you..."

My face blushed and my body was hot...I wanted him...more than anything...Gamzee pushed me up against the wall my hands above my head.My face blushed more showing it as his tongue slid across my neck.It brought pleasure....and I was slowly turning on wanting him more and more.He embraced me into a kiss again deepening it slowly.His tongue slid into my mouth as I welcomed it happily. Our tongues fought for dominance over one another as his hand started undoing my shirt.I couldn't help my self as I quickly pushed him down onto the floor fighting for dominance.He noticed this pinning me onto the ground as he smirked undoing my bra. I blushed as his hands caressed over my breasts.My body tensed as I slowly undid his shirt tossing it to the side where mine was. He smiled kissing me again, my heart was thumping and I could feel his body heat. His hair was in his eyes and I could hardly see what he was looking at. He pushed his body onto mine as he started unbuttoning my pants pulling them down along with my panties.My body was shaking tensed and nervous now, He slowly undid his pants revealing his partner. He was hard...And he was seeking my...nook (Gonna use Alternia here).He rubbed the head on the outside of my nook making me moan.He looked at me waiting for me to say something as I gave a nod telling him I was ready. He smiled pushing his Buldge into my nook forcefully.I moaned clenching my hand onto his shoulders as he started moving his hips in and out of me. He went slow starting to get faster and faster...I moaned as my body was fired. He and I where breathing heavily as he was dripping with sweat. He was thrusting even harder and I was moaning wanting even more. He looked at me straight in the eyes waiting.

"I love you..."

My face lit up and my body was so close to his....I was so in love...Nothing would take him from me and change that.

(O-o sooooooo wellll...that's a nice boulder :O)