30 Reasons......{4}

Chapter 4:

Go back inside? Or sit in the car and cry you're eyes out over your ex boyfriend who was cheating on you? I think i'm just gonna go home. There is no use for me to stay here anyway. "Look if we hurry we can at least get a good 33 minutes of sex ed!" "Val sex is overrated." "You say that now. Now come on and i'll talk to patch and give him the info." "Fine."

"Val and Sky so nice of you to join us we've rearranged seats because some of you can't handle sitting next to your friends." "Great so where do we sit?" "Val next to mark and Sky next to patch." Oh brother patch again. He'lll never live this down when he finds out my boyfriend broke up with me. I slowly made my way to my seat next to patch. "Alright class today were gonna talk about attraction." "What kind!", Val yelled. "Any attraction you have with your friend thats the opposite sex or just your boyfriend or girlfriend in general. Patch why dont you start." "Um ok." "So lets say for example you were attracted to Sky here." My face went dark red when he called out my name. "Well ok." "What is the first thing you notice about her?" He turned toward me and smiled and just studied my face. I did my best to keep a positive look on my face. "I notice...her eyes." "That's a first! What else. Say you've talked to her for a while and you start to like her. what do like about her?" "She's stunning, Her personality keeps me close to her."

I could feel my heart jumping out of my chest. When was he the romantic type. He seems so much like a bad boy and everyone is falling for him but now I think i'm falling for him too.

"More. You take her on a date. Where do you go?" "Dinner and dancing. I want to see how well she can move with me." All of the girls are pretty much drooling over him now. "Wow ok so you take her dancing how well is that working out?" "Well she struggles at first but then when I get her moving in the right direction she leans closer too me so our bodies touch. At first she's a little nervous but then she's into it just like me." I could feel Val's eyes looking dead at me. All I could do is smile. "You take her home and you talk by her door for a while what happens next?" "I tell her I had fun and we should do this more often. She smiles and tries to leave but then we kiss and I ask her out again." "Very, very impressive Patch! A for the day."

I take out a sheet of paper and write something to patch:

S- Patch that was absolutly incredible! I never knew you could be so sweet.

P- Well you never asked

S- I didnt think i'd have too

P- what are you doing later?

S- um nothing why?

P- Val gave me you're number and address. Maybe we could make that so called fantasy a reality?

S- Id love 2

"Passing notes is illeagal in my class. Would you like to share what you've written or should I??" I snatched the paper from his hands and gave it to patch. "Well if you must know I asked Sky to go out with me tonight." The girls giggled and smiled to see if i was quick to say no. 'And i said yes." The girls smiles went away and some of them groaned. "Well I see you must tell us the entire story about what happends tomorrow." "What if we do something inappropriate?" "Keep it PG-13 alright?" "Alright." "Really Patch inapproprate and by that you mean sex right?" "That was the last thing on my mind." "Good and keep it there." We sat down and talked until the bell rang. "Hey Sky wait up." I turned round and waited until the class left until he closed the door. "Yeah whats up?" "About the date." "What about it?" "You don't have too if you don't want too." "Where is this coming from?" "Well i just thought you only said yes because you felt pressured." "Even if i was I still want too. Especially dancing and you dont have to show me." "I'm not talking about club stuff i'm talking about like tango, waltz type of dancing." "I know and i'll be the one teaching you." "Don't be so sure."

I smiled and opened the door. "I'm gonna head home not really feeling so well." "You okay?" "I'm fine just really tired." "Ok oh here's my number if you need anything just call ok?" "Thanks." He winked at me and left. I smiled and started to head to my locker when I saw Mayson and Natalie.

I hid behind the lockers so I could here what they were saying.

"Look! You still dont have feelings for her do you!" "Yeah I do! I never wanted to hurt her." "Well your with me now and I can do things she's never did before. anytime, anyplace." "You're so full of it Nat." "Yeah but I Love you and thats all that matters."

My face turned Red hot when I moved from the lockers.

"Sky....I." "Save it. I cant believe I spent 3 years wondering how long we'd last and now i know why we didnt! You're a two faced lying pig and you'll never change! I hate you." I headed to the north exit when he grabbed me. "Sky you dont understand!" "Leave me the hell alone and let me go!" I slapped him and watched his face change. I pulled my arm away and went to my car. This time I was going home and I wasnt leaving until Patch took me out on our date.