30 Reasons Why....{2}

Chapter 2:

"Mrs. Jones, She will see you now." I picked myself up and headed in her office. Ms. Woods isnt someone to fool around with. I've known her since third grade and she's the most bitchiest principal I've ever known to life. "Well, well, It seems that one of my honor students has gotten herself into a little trouble. Have a seat." "Honor student my ass," I muttered. "What was that Sky?" "It wasnt nothing. can we get this over with." I sat down and crossed my legs. "You got that attitude from you're mother and It better leave here when I'm done because I dont have time to deal with ungrateful and selfish little ass girls." "Excuse me? Did you just call me selfish! I worry about everyone else because that's all I have so if you're calling anyone selfish its you! I'm done here. I dont give a damn about you or this stupid school!" "Good then you can leave my Damn school! Now! And detention for the next week and you're suspened today so get the hell out of my office!" My face went white like a sheet. I never thought she woud ever say anything like this to me.

I went to my locker and I saw Patch next to mine. "I didnt know this was you're locker." "Yep right next to you." I started to put in my locker combination and my eyes slowly looked at his locker number. My throat clogged up and I could feel myself choking on the numbers 666. "You okay?" "Um, Yeah I just didnt realize that your locker number is 666." "Oh wow, I didnt notice it either. But I'm not devilish so you dont have to worry about that." I smiled and shut my locker. "So I heard the news Ms. Honor student found her new cliche. ^Bad Ass^ ." "Well I guess I have. And what about you Mr. Transfer student? What brings you to a highschool with high standereds when all you do is find trouble?" "I live for the thrill while you play this game rule by rule i'm going by my rules." "What are you're rules?" "I dont think you want to know my rules. Your too good to follow them." "Try me." "Ok I warned you." "I know. I'll play your game, but if I win you tell me evrything about you and you're past." "Deal and if I win you go out with me." "Like a date?" "Obviously." "I could get into that." He grined at me and slid me a sheet of paper. "What's this?" "The rules." "Oh." "Don't open it here." "Your first assignment is to get yourself unsuspened and off the detention list. You got less than an hour." Before I could even let the words slip from my lips he was gone. I opened the door and headed back into her office.

"Look Ms. Woods I apologize for what I said but I just don't think I should be suspeneded. What I did was wrong I know that but I think I still deserve a second chance." She rubbed the temples of her head and looked directly at me. "You're good Sky and I dont wanna see you in my office unless i'm rewarding you ok? You dont have to go home but you will serve the detention for today from the teacher but the ones from me do not count." "Thank you so much!" I grabbed my stuff and headed back to class. Game...Set. Lets Play.