30 reasons......{6}

Chapter 6

"So where are we going exactly?" "I thought we could go dancing and have a bite before I bring you home." "Sounds good to me..." We got inside his car and I stared outside the window. Have you ever felt that when you go into someone's car you had this feeling that you would never return? I dont know why but, right now I feel just like that. "Are you ok?" "yeah i'm fine just a little sleepy," I lied.

His eyes were looking me up and down slowly. I bit my lip and turned to look out the window again when we pulled up to an old dance studio. "Are you kidding me?" "What, he smiled." "This thing is old." "Exactly its mine." "Oh really? You dance?" "Yeah I teach classes here. Its beautiful on the inside." "I-um ok." He took my hand and sent a chill down my spine. We walked inside the studio." "Its absolutly beautiful in here. Breathtaking. how come its terrible outside?" "My uncle had some issues." "Issues?" "You dont wanna know but i'd like for you to meet my class." "Ok sure." We turned south of the huge hallway and went up 3 flights of stairs to find a room full of mirrors and 4 girls and 5 boys. "Wow its very small." "Yeah I like small classes. Theyre easier to work with." "This is really cool." I could feel myself slowly falling for his charm and those eyes. He had an edge that made me fall for him.

As I slowly took of my jacket I saw him. My face went pale as a sheet when he smiled at me. "Sky?" "He's-is-your-student? I breathed." "Who?" "Mayson..." "Yeah I know right." "I dont think its a good idea for me to stay here." "Aw come on Sky just ignore him ok?" "Fine." I sighed and put my hands in my back pockets and slowly followed Patch in the center of the room. "Alright class we have a special guest in my honor. She is a newcommer so be nice and her dancing skills well we'll see what she can do." The class laughed and smiled at me. Myason couldnt take his eyes off me. Looking me up and down and stopping directly at my eyes just to see how i'd react. "Okay lets split into paratners and we'll staart with....tango." Mayson leaned against the wall and watched everyone pair up. I looked at Nick and then back at Mayson. I took Nick's hand modestly and looked directly at the ground.

"What's wrong?" "Nothing I just um...hmm." "What." "I cant dance." Nick snickered until he managed to start laughing. "I'm glad I can make you laugh." "Dancing is easy. Just follow my lead and you'll be fine. I sighed and I put a hand on his shoulder. He grabbed my waist and slowly pulled me to his chest. I tried my best not to blush but I was dark red. when he moved I moved. I followed his body just like he showed me. We were gilding in the middle of the dance floor and everyone stopped and starred at us. We were both breathing hard when the music stopped.

Everyone cheered and clapped at our dance. "And you cant dance?" "I can now." I smiled. "That was great you're a natural. I didnt even Notice Mayson standing behind me until Nick stopped smiling. "I didnt know you could dance either Nicole." "You never call me by my middle name so whats the difference now Andrew?" "Lets talk...Alone." "Anything you say to me in private you can say with Nick." "You asked for it." "Look, I've been thinking about us and I think i was an idiot for letting you go and maybe we could try again you know." "Awww Mayson that is so...Pathetic. You really think after what you did to me deserves another chance? Please thats bullshit and you know it." "Dont talk so loud sky someone might here you." I didnt mean too but I slapped him so hard the whole room went silent. He grabbed my arm tight and oulled my to his chest. "Let me go!" "You never lay hands on me do you understand!" "Mayson let her go." "She deserves it. She's crazy!" "Mayson you got 10 seconds to let her go or I'll show you crazy." He released my arm and knocked me to the ground. "Okay thats not exactly what I wanted." He punched mayson so hard he hit the mirror." All the girls helped me up and pulled me out of the room. "Patch!"

I dont know what else happened because it was already to late when I saw the ambulance in the road.