Chapter 5- Let me let you in on a plan

We got to my home and raided my kitchen cabinets for snacks. Anything would suffice but my eyes were on one thing only.

Nutella.

Earth's heavenly creation.

--And no I did not care about carbs and check to see how much calories were on everything I ate. I was actually the opposite. I loved food. I lived for food and well food was my happy place.

Oh and if you then raised and eyebrow and thought I was lying because I have this killer body of mine.

That's because I also hit the gym, 6 times per week. Ate my 5 a day and well I had my special smoothies to help too.

When we all got our snacks we gathered together at the warm faux fireplace of mine and I comfortably sat down leaning on my favourite fluffy grey cushions.

"So let me let you in on a little plan I've been making", I cheekily smile licking the nutella off the spoon i was holding and taking in the orgasm that was currently taking place in my mouth.

"What have you been up too?", Leila grins in betweens bites of the toblerone chocolate she held.

I knew I could trust them with this plan and the reason being was that both Leila and Amy the two gorgeous brunette twins in the past had been those gullible girls I had described before.

They had been fucked over plenty of times and I knew if given the chance they'd want to execute their revenge.

So i placed the nutella pot down leaning back on the cushion and began telling them my brilliantly evil plan.

"Now my lovelies how would you like to play the players at their own games?" A feeling of exhilaration bubbled up inside of me.

"You had me at revenge", Amy claps her hands together her dark brown orbs gleam in pure excitement and mischief.

"Girl, I'm so in. A chance to get back at the boys that have screwed us over and others. Who would miss out on a chance like this", Leila nods in approval.

"Well then girls, let the games begin but remember you're playing with fire so don't get your pretty little faces burnt".

This was going to be so exciting.

*********

The next morning I stepped into the school grounds with a latte in my hand from Costa. Lattes were a blessing and they blessed my mornings everyday. I sighed happily as i took a sip and walked inside the hallway.

I always chose my outfits carefully they were never slutty looking or attention seeking outfits. Well to be perfectly honest I didn't really need to attention seek, the attention given to me naturally happened. I could be sitting down minding my own business reading a spy novel and someone, anyone would most likely approach or fawn over me then try some cheesy pick up line that made me awkwardly laugh then pack up my things and flee.

My clothing were more so the I looked good in anything types of clothing, just with a higher price tag than most people in our school could afford. My honey locks were pulled into a messy bun that showcased my facial features and with some natural makeup. I had on a long coat which was draped over my shoulders and a nude bodysuit added with a pair of ripped white skinny jeans and my nude louboutin heels.

I was greeted by both Amy and Leila who both smile broadly at me as we shared our little inside joke. Our scheming plan was in motion and I told them to plan for today which was; gossiping.

They had to gossip to the boys individually and tell them how I was into them, making it sound like I had a crush and I wanted that specific guy. Telling them I just never placed the first moves and was waiting for them to approach me.

That would make them eager and most likely try to get with me. I was counting on just that.

However, I'd play hard to get which would confuse them and with a little bit of stolen kisses and flirting it would lead to them wanting me even more. Guys were always up for a challenge so I'd give them the biggest challenge of their lives.