Chapter 2- Cheaters

Now people may call me your average spoiled rich girl and it's true I am very rich. I didn't live with my parents who were divorced and then decided that I was now old enough to live on my own. I didn't think they thought that though, the harsh truth was that they were busy making billions and were married to their jobs, dedicating their lives to that as though it was there very own child.

I guess you could say this pretty rich teenager was abandoned.

I mean there was occasional visits but they always rushed and ended up with me being handed a cheque in my hand.

I shouldn't be complaining right?

It's just they cared for their jobs more than their actual human child and thought throwing around money would help with their guilt. But who cares right? I enjoyed living alone and I guess you could say I had learned many life lessons because of it.

Now let's rewind back to the day that I walked in on my boyfriend and best friend breaking my heart.

Two days Earlier....

"We are so going to get hammered tonight Hayley", my best friend Kayla hugs me in excitement before giggling like a drunken school girl and pulling on a tight red dress that showed unnecessary amounts of cleavage.

I shake my head and she raises a perfectly arched eyebrow, "WHAT? If you've got boobs, then you gotta flaunt them".

"Oh yes Kayla. That push up bra is helping you flaunt them quite some bit, you don't need it with that dress anyway so take it off", I laugh teasingly as she pokes me but unclasps the bra dropping it to the ground.

I mean it was amusing to me just how much my best friend loved to party. Kayla was a wild and carefree spirit who I loved like a sister, she was beautiful with her wild red hair that fell down her shoulders and light green piercing eyes which had tinges of grey and blue in them, i would describe her eyes as hungry for danger.

I guess you could say she loved the rush of danger, in her words she'd say; It turned her on.

"I can't wait to get drunk. Seriously, I need it".

"What so I then have to drive your drunk ass home and deal with your hangovers?"

"That's why I love you so much", Kayla replied as she brushed her silky red hair and then applied a coat full of makeup on her beautiful face before leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes laughing she knew she could sweet talk me into anything.

"You're so annoying", I say and Kayla flashes me a mischievous smile before handing me a black dress which I put on and study.

It was a simple black dress which in my opinion was also more revealing than necessary but it was cute. It was V-necked shaped and showed of my tiny waist and added with some cream heels it was perfect.

Hayleys dress: