Chapter 1- About my self

Hello my lovelies,welcome all to the start of my new book. Hope you will enjoy, I know I will;) i'm really excited for this book!!! If you do end up enjoying it check out MY NEW BOOK LITTLE MISS FIERCE and MILLIONAIRE BABY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. So you can get to know a little bit about me. Then maybe then you'd understand my reasons for everything I'm about to do. Maybe then, you wouldn't judge me for my actions.

My name is Hayley Montgomery. I'm 17 years old and I go to North High Academy in England. I can't lie and say I'm not pretty because I am that was out of the question. I have silky blonde hair that falls perfectly on my shoulders and ocean blue eyes that mesmerise a lot of men.

I have a models figure which is admired and envied by girls. I have admirers but that comes with haters but I don't really care about that because that's what happens when you're considered the most beautiful girl in the academy. It may come as a surprise to you all but I'm not your typical cliche bitchy and popular school girl. I'd say although i maybe cocky I am nice, caring and honest, sometimes— That was until I got my heart broken.

Long story short I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Yes, ouch the feeling of betrayal hurt like a bitch. However, I'm over it now. Well that's what I tried to convince myself.

The truth was being loyal sometimes doesn't work because as human beings we're unpredictable and fueled with utmost desire and passion. That doesn't change my mind about remaining loyal to who I'm with if I was ever to have a relationship but let's just say I'm not going to be trusting anyone, anytime soon.

However, now I was single and now I want my revenge.

It was like this burning rage inside me. An insatiable desire and it was dangerous so I made a plan.

How many girls do you see get their hearts broken by stupid boys?

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You can argue that I'm being biased as we can say how you could switch it around and ask the same about girls.

I was being biased.

The sad truth about the world we live in is that both men and women have become more heartless as time goes by.

In this case, I've seen more boys do the damaging so I decided on making a plan for all the boys who loved messing with countless naive girls that wore their hearts on their sleeves.

Boys who lets just say are pretty much man whores because they sleep with whatever has a pulse.

It's time to teach these players a lesson, give them a taste of their own medicine.

Aren't you curious to see what happens when you play the players at there own game?

I was.

I was once told that if you played with fire you'd get burnt. I see myself as the fire.

Beautiful, yet unpredictable.

Warm, yet dangerous.

Innocent but insatiable.

So were they willing to get burned?

You're the the player you say? Well honey, I'm the coach and I'll be teaching you a few lessons because the sweet bitter truth about this all is; Karma's a bitch.

I just happened to be her best friend.

So what do you think of Hayley so far? I think she's a bad ass bitch. Her best friend and boyfriend? What dicks. What do you think she'll do? Find out what happens next and of course comment your opinions and questions even message me if you want;) COTE ME MY LOVELIES.

IT'S THE START OF SOMETHING NEW;)

MARWA AWADH ♡♡♡