Figuring Things Out

+ -

Knockout got out of the stolen car that he had hot-wired only a few hours ago, a skill that he had learned from a... Good friend.

Quietly, the Decepticon medic snuck into the old building that had all kinds of cars around it, some gutted of parts and others looking like newer versions or hybrids.

Entering the building, Knockout could hear music playing towards the back of the room, where one could assume the owner and occupant was currently working on whatever vehicle was chosen out of the mayhem of cars.

Smiling mischievously, Knockout crept past work tables scattered with all kinds of tools, and by more cars until he caught sight of a young woman, approximately the age of 23, leaning over the hood of a car as she worked.

Knockout crept up behind her and quickly covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who it is, babe." He smiled widely as he waited for her response, the girl rolling her eyes from behind his hands. "It's KO." She answered, sighing loudly as Knockout turned her around. "And you sound so excited." The red-haired human answered, rolling his eyes as she laughed.

"I knew you were here." The girl answered, smiling brightly at him before picking up another tool and turning back to tinker around under the hood of the car she had previously been working on.

Looking at the car, Knockout cocked his head. "BMW?" He asked curiously, making the girl nod. "Yeah, but with the power and speed of a Ferrari." She answered, making him nod again. "You gonna race it?" He asked, making her snort. "Of course I am!" She scoffed.

Knockout laughed and smiled. "You got room for me, babe? The Aston's back on the warship."

Green eyes turned onto him as she smirked. "If you're going to co-pilot then yeah, I do." She answered, motioning to the car.

Raising his eyebrows, Knockout stood and moved over to look inside, whistling. "You've outdone yourself this time, Daniele." He shook his head. "Two drivers?"

"It's DJ, and it's nice, isn't it?" She smiled as she moved net to him to look into the car. "You're gonna have to work with me this time." She added, looking up at him smugly.

Knockout made a mock groan and covered his eyes with an arm. "What?! I have to sit in a car next to the cutest girl in the business? Work with her?" He whined teasingly.

DJ laughed. "Afraid so, rookie." She answered, smacking his muscled arm.

"Rookie?!" Knockout asked, truly offended now. "Might I remind you that I was racing probably before you were even born? I am a car!" He frowned at her, only making her laugh harder. "And people say cars can't talk back!" She smirked, sauntering off.

Knockout watched her go, a small smile on his face. "And people said you were hard to get." He called to her, following before coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his chin down on her shoulder. "But you just fell for me, didn't you?"

DJ snorted and pushed his face away with a hand. "After chasing you with a stell rod." She scoffed.

Rolling his eyes, Knockout snorted. "You were just surprised because I showed you that I was really a robot." He responded.

The black-haired girl snorted and pushed his face away again. "And no kisses until I'm done working." She answered, making him sigh loudly as he moved his hands down to the small buldge of her stomach. "How's it going in here?" He asked with a smile.

"Good actually." DJ answered, looking at him now with a smile. "He's kicking a lot... Complains too." She smirked now. "Just like you." She added.

"Hey!" Knockout mock-pouted before he realized what she had said. "He?!" He demanded in excitement.