Abandoned

Knockout stood next to Starscream in the glass casing, separated by a wall as they watched the Decepticon TIC typing and turning on the humanizer, which would shift them into human forms so that they could go and complete a mission given to them by Megatron.

"I better look good." Knockout murmured to Starscream, who frowned at him and rolled his optics. "Honestly? You've been humanized before and quite proud of how you looked." The SIC answered in a slightly annoyed tone.

Looking at him Knockout raised an eyebrow. "And you haven't been humanized yet, now have you?" He smirked at him. "You'll probably look old."

"Why you!" Starscream cried, the wall stopping him from reaching the medic, and then the humanizer was turned on, stopping him from being able to do anything.

Soundwave turned and looked after a few minutes had passed, looking down at the two Cybertronians gone human as they stood within the glass casings.

Opening the door, Soundwave reached in and picked them up, looking them over. Knockout's hair was red like his paintjob had been, and he wore a red tank top with black leather jacket and baggy black jeans. Starscream was silver haired with a red streak in it, faded jeans and a gray tanktop.

Nodding, Soundwave carried them over to a counter, setting them down on it as he typed coordinates into the groundbridge and carried them through, setting them down nearby a city before turning and leaving, vanishing back through the groundbridge to return to the Nemesis.

Knockout looked at Starscream with a smirk. "Yep. You do look old." He said, pretending to look him over. "The only good feature is this." He said, flicking the longer lock of red hair.

Growling threateningly, Starscream glared at him. "Just shut up and let's get this done." He responded, heading off. Their mission was very important. Megatron had recently discovered that the Pentagon had vital information and launch codes for something called nuclear missiles. He had surmised that if he could get his servos on that and launch the missiles, then earth would be destroyed and he could do whatever he wanted with it.

Rolling his eyes, Knockout put on the mirrored sunglasses to make sure that no one would be able to see his red eyes. "So... What do you think Fowler would say seeing us like this?" He asked.

Starscream looked at the other human, shrugging. "Who said that he would be able to recognize us?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Knockout held in a laugh. He was thinking about saying 'because every time I come here as a human I always do something bad.' He smiled as he thought back to his street racing as a human driving a lamborghini and other vehicles with... He quickly pushed the thought away and looked at Starscream. "I was just asking... Because we look sort of similar to our Cybertronian forms." He said before looking around then at Starscream. "I need to go in here for a moment." He said, motioning to a store.

Looking up at the building, Starscream frowned and looked at him. "Why do you need to go in there?" He asked curiously.

Shrugging, the medic looked at him. "I need to go to the bathroom." He answered with a smirk before reaching over and flicking Starscream's arm. "Maybe you should find something to hide that." He laughed before disappearing into the store.

Starscream frowned and looked down at his arm before gasping in surprise. The Decepticon symbol was a tattoo on his right bicep. Smacking a hand over it, Starscream looked around to make sure that no one had seen, eyes wide as he looked around for anywhere before going into a clothing store.

Looking around for several minutes, Starscream found an armband with a strange mark on it, but ignored it, snatching it up and sneaking back out of the store, not putting it on until he was back at the one where Knockout had gone.