7

I was so shocked by his sudden move, really I didn't expect that at all. After a while he pulled away and said.
"You were asleep so I decided to bring you to your bedroom and I didn't want to wake you up so I carried you." He said with a soft smile on his lips.
I didn't know what to say so I just tried to get up again.
"Let's get up."
"But it's so early!" He wined like a child.
"Fine you can sleep a bit longer then, I will take a shower and make breakfast."
"Can I shower with you?" He said with a smirk.
"Eww no! we are not even dating you pervert."
I ran off to the bathroom and got ready to take a shower. When I was done, I went down to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

***
Time passed by and it was already 11am but he wasn't awake or at least I thought he wasn't awake. But I had already eaten so it doesn't matter. I was watching TV but then I decided to make some coffee so I went to the kitchen again.
I was doing my thing when suddenly I felt two arms hugging my stomach tight. And yet I knew it was him so I turned around.
"Good morning babe."
The first thing I noticed was him shirtless and the second thing I saw was that he had only a towel around his waist. His hair was wet and not only but a few water drops fell from his wet hair to his shoulders. In that point I couldn't control myself nor my heart. But I didn't want to show him that I had feelings for him so I avoided him by doing my best. And also it would be too quick right?

"Why did you have breakfast by yourself? Why didn't you wake me up?" He said while his hands trailed from my waist slowly up to my boobs.
Before he could get any further I took away his hands. I got a bit pissed off because how can he touch me like that when we are not even a couple. I softly pushed him backwards and walked past him and went to my seat and continued to watch TV. We hardly talked the whole day because I was still a bit mad at him about what he did.
"When are you going to leave?"
"Are you still mad?"
I didn't answer his question and kept on scrolling through my phone.
"It's already 6pm shouldn't you go home now?"
He didn't say anything he just moved closer to me.
"Look..I'm really sorry about what I did earlier..it was a mistake." He said.

I didn't even look at him I just ignored him.

"I'm really sorry..I will never do that again until you allowed me to" He said with a sad expression across his face.
This time I faced him and I could see the sadness into his eyes.

"I forgive you.."I said with a soft smile.

His face light up with a smile.

"Jinjja!!"
"Wow calm down."
"But I mean it I swear and I really love you...please be my gf?!"

I froze in my seat..did he just ask me to be his gf? Me out of all girls? YES I will! or at least I thought.

"Please say yes." He said

God damn his eyes are to much to handle.

"Y...Yes." I said quitly enough for him to hear it.
"YEEES!" He said while he jumped up and down like a kid. But then he stoped.

"So does that mean I can do what ever I want with you?" He said with his deep voice.
My cheeks got red and I was looking down at the floor because I didn't want to face him.

"Babe..don't be embarressed we are a coupule now, you are so cute." He said as he planted a kiss on my cheek.
________________________________
I hope you like it and thanks for taking your time to read this. Stay tuned for the other chapters. I apologize for my English errors.❤️

IG: taetaebabee