6

I got up and walked to the kitchen, I could feel he starring at me.
"You okey.?" I said as I smiled to myself.
"Uuh yeah" He said embarrassed.
I drank some water and went back to my seat.
"Let's watch something" He then said.
"Sure.."
He went to netflix and put on Tazza (and no it wasn't netflix and chill..yall nasty lmao)

"Omo T.o.p oppa!" I said loud.
Tae was just looking at me and he was kinda jealous lol. We watched the movie and i felt sleepy. I was trying to not fall asleep tho. But my eyes was slowly closing. And all I remember is that I had my head on Taes shoulder.

***

It was finally morning I was about to get up but I couldn't. I felt something heavy around my waist. I slowly turned around and it was Taes arm. And wait we are in my bedroom, on my bed!! I thought as I paniked. I got up quickly and looked at myself but I still had my clothes on. What a relief we didn't do anything thank God.

"Yaaah get up!" I shouted at him.
But he was just rolling around in the bed and getting one to get up.
By this time I got pissed, and I didn't know what to do. So I jumped on him and tried to wake him up.

"Yaaah get up!"
"Woow chill, I'm up baby."
He said as he turned around. My heart stopped when I saw him, he was so freaking handsome and cute with that messy morning hair. What is this strange feeling I thought to myself as I was looking at him.
"yaah are you going to sit on top of me for ever?" He said with a smirk on his face.
"In your dreams.." I said while I was getting up. I was almost out off bed when he grab my waist and pull me down to face him.
"YAAAAH!" I shouted.
I didn't know what to do my face got red as a tomato and my heart was beating so fast..fuck I think I fell for him already.

"Where are you going jagiya~"
I tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.
"It's early like (7am) please let's just cuddle for a bit."
In the end I gave up and faced him, and then I realized that I really fell for him like I literally love him. His eyes was just beautiful and his lips was perfect he was just so handsome and his skin color was so attractive tho.

 His eyes was just beautiful and his lips was perfect he was just so handsome and his skin color was so attractive tho

"Hyejin~ah..." He said but stopped.
"Mm" I replyed.
"I really..really love you." He said while looking deep into my eyes.
"I.."
I was just staring at him while his eyes went for my eyes to my lips and I didn't finish my sentence before he kissed me. It was just so magical, he stole my first kiss and I'm beyond happy.
After a while we pulled away and he looked me in the eyes and said
"What did you want to tell me?"
"I..How did we wnd up in my bedroom?." I lied. But he didn't say anything at all.
I didn't have time to see his reaction before he pulled me in for another kiss.

________________________________
I am so sorry for no updates I have been busy with school and stuff. I hope you like it and thanks for taking your time to read this. Stay tuned for the other chapters. I apologize for my English errors.❤️

IG: taetaebabee