4

So I woke up and did my everyday morning routine. I was super exited and happy I think I really got some feelings for this guy. I was about to make breakfast when I got Snapchat from Tae.

real_tae95: Sorry I can't make it today.

What? But why?

Me: It's okey.
real_tae95: I will message you later.

I didn't bother to reply so I just threw my phone on the sofa and continued with what I was doing.
Time went by slowly and I had nothing to do it was super boring. So I decided to take a walk while it is still sunny outside. I got my stuff and walked outside.
I was still kinda sad because he couldn't make it. I was walking and had such an amazing time when...suddenly I saw him. I saw Tae and he wasn't alone. He was actually with a girl yes a girl. She was super pretty. She looked like an idol to. He had his right arm around her shoulder and was smiling so brightly like never before.
I feel sad but also heartbroken, but why would I even bother to care? We were never together, he can do whatever he wants + he is an idol and I'm just an ordinary girl.

(He already told me that he was an idol)

I thought to myself while I turned around and walked away.
I felt like going home but, I stoped at a coffee shop instead. I could not hold the tears anymore. I felt them rolling down on its own. I sat there for a while and looked out the window until someone started talking.

"Hello?"
"H..hi?" I said while turning slowly to see who it was.
"Why are your eyes red?"

Ooh fuck he noticed that I have been crying!

"What?"
"Your eyes. are you okey?" He said while pointing at his eyes.
"Ooh..it's nothing." I said with a weak smile on my lips.
"Are you going to order something?"
I looked up and down on him and then noticed quickly that he was actually working at this coffee shop. Then I looked on his nametag...Kim Minjae.

"Ahh yes, can I have a caramel machiatoo please?"
"Nee!" He said with a smile and walked away.

Such a cute guy I thought as I smiled.

"Here, hope it teastes."
"Kamsa (thx)"
"Are you waiting for someone?"

Then I remembered what happened earlier.

"Anyio, wae? (no, why?)"
"Can I take a seat?"
"Sure, if aren't busy."
"Btw, Hi my name is Kim Minjae, nice to meet you."
"I'm Kim Hyunji, nice to meet you too." I said shyly

We were talking for quit some time now until Minjae's boss called him.

"I have to go, here's my nr, let's talk." He said
I took the paper he gave me and it was actually his nr and I gave him mine.
And with that I walked home happy. He was so sweet and kind.

I was finally home, I threw myself on the bed and took a look at my phone. Wow 5 messages from Tae.

real_tae95: Sorry for today, I had to do something.

Pfft yeah go on a date with someone else..-.-

real_tae95: Bae are you there?
real_tae95: Why aren't you answering?
real_tae95: Are you mad?

Ughh fuckboys..

Suddenly I get a call from Minjae.
________________________________
Hey guys!
Hope you like this fanfiction so far. :)

IG: taetaebabee