Episode 7

We resume where we left off last week. Hyun-min agrees with Ha-won to end their fake relationship, but proposes that they start dating for real this time. Hye-ji overhears all this and drops Ha-won's bouquet to the ground, fuming. Ji-woon follows her as she storms out.

Ha-won looks up at Hyun-min and asks him point-blank, "Do you like me?" He's hesitates to answer and averts his gaze, discomfited by the question. Ha-won continues, "Take a good look at what your heart feels, regarding your family and women." And with that, she walks away.

Ji-woon catches up to Hye-ji and assures her that Ha-won and Hyun-min had nothing going on, but Hye-ji's already aware; she's upset for another reason and simply wants to be left alone.

At school, Seo-woo is trapped inside an impenetrable ring of fangirls. Every time he tries to escape, the circle closes in on him, heh. He feigns sickness and then shouts, "Hey, it's CNBlue!" — a meta wink to Lee Jung-shin's band — and in that brief moment of distraction, he makes a run for it.

The rabid fangirls chase him, but Ja-young pulls him to cover and says she's got an idea. Cut to Seo-woo running toward his manager's car dressed in Ja-young's uniform, skirt and all. (Hey, he's got a nice pair of legs there!) His manager spots a "crooked-legged weirdo" approaching and immediately locks the car. Seo-woo frantically bangs on the windows, and the manager finally lets him after a double take. Meanwhile, Ha-won sullenly walks along a sidewalk, her phone battery running low.

Ms. Beolgyo shows Bodyguard Lee and Seo-woo Ha-won's farewell note; they're all concerned about her disappearance. Seo-woo asks Ji-woon if he's seen her, and he replies with a brusque "I don't care." Lee gets up to search for Ha-won, and Seo-woo volunteers to join since he was close to Ha-won, too. Aww.

Hyun-min walks out of the school, and the hushed giggles and amused stares of passersby strike him as odd; it's not the kind of attention he usually attracts. He gasps when he sees his friend's text: a viral video of his confession to Ha-won, recorded unbeknownst to him.

Bodyguard Lee visits Stepmom's house to see if Ha-won's there, and Stepmom cackles upon hearing that Ha-won left Sky House so soon. Seo-woo pulls up to a cafe, masks his face, and asks for a worker named Ja-young. The person he's speaking to turns out to be her, and she immediately recognizes him. He relaxes when she promises to keep his schoolgirl exit a secret, but unfortunately she doesn't know where Ha-won is.

Ji-woon spots the white roses Ms. Beolgyo's arranging into a vase and asks if they're from Ha-won. She replies that they are; Ha-won figured colorful flowers would be inappropriate after the memorial. She goes on about how thoughtful Ha-won is, but Ji-woon leaves abruptly to go find her, suddenly reminded of her reason for living at Sky House, which was to protect something important to her.

Seo-woo hears from Bodyguard Lee, who also wasn't able to locate Ha-won. He looks over at his scrawled lyrics: "Where could she be? Why?" Meanwhile, Ji-woon stops outside the convenience store and smiles at what he sees: Ha-won sitting inside with three bowls of instant noodles.

She happily digs in, acting as if her parents are eating with her and celebrating her graduation. But she starts to cry when she tells her mother that she's unable to go to college. Ji-woon observes all this and jokingly calls her out for eating three meals all by herself.

Ha-won hastily wipes her tears as he joins her at the table. He suggests she stop starving herself and return home to Sky House. He reveals that he attended his father's memorial, which means she completed her mission after all. Her face lights up, and when asked if she was the one who left a rose by his mother's urn, she replies that their mothers are like neighbors in a way.

Ji-woon shyly admits that he gave that rose to his father, and Ha-won praises him for that gesture. She excitedly asks if they'll be heading back home together, and Ji-woon nonchalantly orders her to hurry up. Aww.