Episode 4

Ha-won makes a grab for her school outfit and finds herself in Hyun-min's arms. Holding her close, Hyun-min murmurs that she's becoming more and more interesting, and slowly leans in for a knee-melting kiss. AHHH!

The camera fades as the two smooch... and Hyun-min wakes up making kissy faces at the ceiling. HAH, that was all Hyun-min's dream?! To make matters worse, he finds Ha-won standing over his bed, telling him to rise and shine.

Ha-won invites Hyun-min to eat breakfast, but he answers that he doesn't eat meals at home. When she persists, he tries to pull her into bed for some cuddles (yes please!), but she flings off his arm and commands him to come eat, emphasizing her "Hurry it up!" with firm finger point.

Hyun-min falls back into bed and remembers last night, when he went in for that kiss. (Oh, so that did happen.) Except in reality, he got maybe an inch away before Ha-won kneed his shin pretty hard and scampered out.

At her workstation, Hye-ji recalls last night as well, when Ji-woon had gotten up close and personal outside Sky House. From her point of view, all she saw was Ji-woon and not Hyun-min with Ha-won. Hye-ji had asked Ji-woon if he would answer her question instead of Hyun-min, and Ji-woon had agreed, pulling her away.

Ji-woon also thinks about seeing his cousin and Ha-won last night while working off his frustration on a treadmill. Not sure if the shirt stripping was necessary, but it's definitely appreciated...

Ha-won looks for Ji-woon, remembering that her first assignment from Grandpa Kang is to get the cousins to eat a meal together. Bemoaning that it's harder to find these boys than it is to get them to eat together, Ha-won searches the grounds, eventually making her way to the indoor pool.

As Ha-won pokes around, Ji-woon suddenly pops up from the water. Ignoring his trademark "Get lost," Ha-won asks Ji-woon to come out and eat together. Ji-woon nonchalantly answers that he's not wearing a swimsuit right now, so does she still want him to get out? Rawr!

His question has the intended effect, and Ha-won flees. Ji-woon (who is in fact wearing a suit) climbs out to dry off, except Ha-won comes back, hiding her face behind a pool paddle and clutching Ji-woon's phone. She's written on the paddle, "If you want your phone back, come and eat!"

Still thinking Ji-woon's naked, Ha-won holds his phone over the water to prevent him from coming closer. Shouting for him to come eat, she runs out, leaving behind an exasperated Ji-woon.

Tracking down the third cousin, Ha-won finds Seo-woo in his personal recording studio, and sweetly flails her arms to get his attention. She invites him to eat with her and he seems open to the idea.

Ha-won charms the housekeeper into letting her help make breakfast and sits down at a table set for four, waiting for the Kang cousins. Hyun-min joins her first and uses the opportunity to try for some hand-holding which, of course, gets shot down.

Seo-woo arrives next, asking why Ha-won invited him when she knew Hyun-min would be here – a sentiment Hyun-min agrees with. Ha-won says she wanted everyone to eat together, since they are family after all. Ji-woon, entering the room last, interrupts her, "Who are you calling family?"

Ji-woon demands his phone back, but Ha-won answers that she'll give it back after they eat, not understanding why everyone is refusing to share a meal. She asks what's so tough about a family eating together.

Ji-woon agrees that sure, eating with family is nice. However, the only thing the three of them have in common is their address. Other than that, they might as well be strangers.

Hyun-min leaves saying he'll do anything she asks, but draws the line here: It's no fun eating when it's not just the two of them. Seo-woo also departs, advising her not to worry about it too much, since none of them are that close.