Discuss.

Suzuka and I sat on opposite sides of a rather large buffet table, our people sat in the seats seperating us.

Our people would talk about what they thought was going to happen and what they wanted to happen, I even heard many remarks on my "Diamond status".

That's a first.

Many people made remarks on which one of us were to be better rulers.

Suzuka tried getting their attention by standing and speaking, but nobody noticed.

She kept speaking, louder and louder, but not loud enough. Her eyebrows furrowed in frustration, her face sank with defeat.

It annoyed me.

Queen to be, and her own damned subjects wouldn't shut up for once just to listen to her.

Suddenly, I snapped.

I shot up and slammed my fist on the table, causing it to rattle, getting everybody's attention.

"Let the Queen speak." I projected coldly and harshly.

Everybody soon silenced, and I sat back down.

Suzuka cleared her throat, and began speaking.

"I am making this a private meeting." She uttered out of frustration due to her people's disobedience.

With a sharp turn, she left the room, signaling for me to follow.

The people and royal family looked confused, the people looked more annoyed than questioning.

Since Lazuli has ordered a private meeting, none of our people would know the result until we felt like telling them.

We headed into a much smaller room, closing the door behind us as Suzuka fell back onto the small loveseat in the room, defeated.

Her beauty was mesmorizing,

holy shit.

"I agree with the alliance, sir- ah, I mean Jeungri." She says my name in her thick Japanese accent, of which opposed my western accent. It sounded so right hearing her say it.

"I was hoping you would,"

"On one condition Jeungri. A personal favor." She spoke clearly.

"What is it, Suzuka?"

"We keep this a secret from our people." She stands up and walks towards me, leaving us just about a foot apart. "We keep this from them, you keep coming in for more meetings regarding this subject, they'll think that we haven't come up with a decision."

I look at her blankly.

"Please Jeungri."