mobbed

Doraine's POV

the squealing girls are still crowding around me, now i am feeling so dizzy. i took out my phone to inform harry where i am and ask him to come save me. meanwhile, i am still trying to escape.

"i don't get what harry sees in you"

"you aren't any famous"

"harry deserve so much better"

"we ship darry"

"doraine you are so pretty"

i had enough, why should i receive so much hate for dating him. i am a princess nonetheless.

"ENOUGH." i shouted

all the girls suddenly quieten down.

"WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY ALL THESE THINGS. I MAY NOT BE A MODEL, ACTRESS, SINGER OR WHATEVER, I AM STILL A PRINCES-" shit what am i saying.

"what are you" all the girls screamed

i shook my head and kept my head down.

"doraine, its leslie here!" i turned to see leslie waving at me, along with bob and james, my bodyguards.

"why are you here?" i asked when they protected me and dragged me out of the crowd.

"greetings princess" all three of them greeted me

"your mum asked us to come fetch you home and the car just pass by here, and we see you. so there" leslie replied.

"ermm, i am waiting for harry. you can go first and don't greet me princess" i said through gritted teeth.

they explained they have to bring me home if not they will be scolded by my parents and grandma.

"hey love, are you alright" harry strolled to me.

i gave him a peck on the lips before intertwinning our hands.

"haz, this is leslie. my bestfriend. les, this is harry, my boyfriend" i introduced.

they hug each other and i explained how it is late and i need to go home before dragging harry away.

Harry's POV

why is doraine so afraid . leslie has two bodyguards, she must be rich or something.

"doraine whats wrong? you don't want to catch up with your bestie?" i asked

"no!" she panic

i gave her a assuring smile before bringing her to my car.

"harry!" a bunch of teenage girls came running over.

shit shit. i pulled doraine and ran to my car. i quickly open the passenger seat and allow her to get in before getting in to the driver seat.

that is such a close call from being mobbed.