new house

Doraine's POV

"daddy, mummy. erm.. i..i would like to leave the mansion and stay on my own to explore the world.." i said while looking down.

While all of you are guessing why am i staying in a mansion , i am actually part of the royal family, i am prince william's sister. 18 years old me is tired of staying in the mansion and having everyone to take care of me.

"Darling, are you sure? You would not be able to adapt to the surroundings outside the mansion and there will not be anyone taking care of you!" My daddy said while sipping his tea.

i nod and exclaimed i have already made up my mind.

"Alright darling, but remember, you must call us everyday and if anything unpleasant happen, you are more than welcomed to be home! We will still send money to you and where are you planning to stay?" My mother said while holding my hand.

"Mummy, daddy, i do not want money to be send to me, i will work and earn money on my own. i will be staying in london. And.. erm.. as i am currently not working, can you write me a cheque to let me buy an apartment? just for this time only.." i nervously said.

"hey sweetie, thats not a problem!" My daddy said while handing me a cheque.

I took over the cheque and went up to my gigantic bedroom to pack my luggage. As i have many clothings and neccessities, it took me nearly 2 hours to finish packing.

My maid, Julia helped me carried my 6 luggages down to the front door, i hugged both my parents goodbye and walked in to the limo with Julia carrying my luggages. I mouthed a 'thank you' to her before waving a goodbye.

Harry's POV

"thank you London for the amazing night ! See you soon!" i shout into the microphone.

I walked into the dressing room and changed into new set of clothes,

"hey lads, want to go to the new club that recently open down the street?" shouted liam.

we all agreed and when all the lads are ready, we get into the limo.

Doraine's POV

omg, this is such a nice apartment! It is on the second highest floor and on this floor, there is only my house. When i entered the apartment, i am shocked. It is huge, although it is not as big as the mansion i live in, this apartment is definitely big enough for me to live in alone. My parents definitely dotes on me, the house is fully furnished, all i need to do is to unpack my luggages.

After taking a look around the house, i went into the bedroom to unpack my things. After packing, i sat down on the leather sofa in the living room and took out my iphone5 to check twitter.

Its been so long since i last tweeted, thus i decided to tweet about something.

Doraine

@doraine1995

omg, exhausting day xx

Harry's POV

"hey, i heard that you have a new neighbour moving in today!" liam said while sipping his beer.

"well, i have heard about it too. i hope the new neighbour is a hot girl" i winked.

author's note:

doraine is played by nina dobrev.

1D characters remain the same.

Later part in the story, doraine's bestfriend will be introduced, she is called leslie and will be played by blake lively.