new neighbour

Harry's POV

ugh, i shouldn't have drank so much yesterday, now i am having a massive hangover. Wait, this isn't my home. Oh yeah i stay over at Liam's house.

"liam, i am going home, can you give me a drive?"

"sure mate, wait for a moment while i go change"

-in the car-

"hey harry, do you want to go see the new neighbour that is living a floor under you?"

" sure, i am curious anyway. Hopefully is a hot girl hehe"

Doraine's POV

*ding dong*

urgh who will be here so early. i looked down at my outfit, i am wearing a black spag tank and sweatpants. Before answering the door, i threw my hair into a messy bun.

"hello, who are you looking for?" i opened the door and lean against the wall while asking sleepily.

"erm hi, so you are the new lady who just moved in yesterday?" a husky voice spoke.

" yep. Oh you are harry styles, and you are liam payne! i have seen you on the royal variety show! You guys are amazing, no wonder my grandma insist in hiri.. oops i mean watching the show hehe" i rambled on, totally forgetting that i am not supposed to reveal my identity even though my family is fine with me revealing who i actually am.

"oh thank you? so i guess we are neighbours now?" harry spoke while liam just stand there grinning, which i must admit it is quite creepy.

"so you lived above me?" i questioned

"yep! hope to see you around, nice meeting you miss... erm..." harry stuttered

"just call me doraine!" i smiled.

he nods and both of them gave me a hug before leaving.

Just when i was about to close the door, harry turned around and pushed it open. i stumbled backwards, nearly tripping.

"sorry for this, are you okay?" harry looked guilty and nervous at the same time.

i nodded, giving him the questioning look.

"can i have your number?" he smile sheepishly.

"of course!" i grabbed a pen and a piece of paper from the coffee table anf wrote down my number and handed to him.

After i handed him the paper, he waved goodbye.

Harry's POV

That girl is so stunning. She looks kind of familiar, i wondered where have i seen her before.

"thanks mate for sending me home, shall we have a bbq tonight?"

"no probs, seems fun. i will inform the other lads! i shall go first!"

i gave him a bro hug before closing the door.

Doraine's POV

whew, i nearly blew off my identity. I wondered if he will remember seeing me during the royal variety show last year when grandma introduced me to one direction.

*beep beep*

i looked at my phone, it was a text sent to me .

From : Leslie :*

hey bbg, how are you settling in your new home? If i were you, i will not leave the big mansion! lets meet up soon yep? miss you lots xx

i smiled at the text, Leslie is my bestfriend and her family is quite well off, i met her because our families are friends.

To: Leslie :*

hey sweetie! i miss you so much xx oh yeah, don't ever tell anyone my identity! no one knows yet. Hahaha

From: Leslie :*

why not? hahaha okay girly x

From: unknown number

hey doraine, its harry here. We are having bbq at night, would you like to come? xx

i smiled and save his number

To: Harry Styles

hey harry, i would love to :) what time?

From: Harry Styles

7pm, i would come down and fetch you :)

I glanced at the clock, it reads 6pm. meaning i only have 1 hour to prepare before meeting Harry. I rushed to the shower and after showering, i put on a pink tank top, and high waisted shorts.

i dried my hair and watch the tv while waiting for harry.

*ding dong*

i opened the door to see harry dressed in skinny jeans and a black tee.

"hi, let me put on my sandals and we can go"

he smiled and leans against the door frame while waiting.

after i put on my sandals, i walked to my kitchen and washed my hands before locking the door.