Savvy and Dylan's P.O.V ... Allen & Vinny, and ... To Be In Love With Two

Savvy's P.O.V 

The rest of the night was spent in silence. No one dared to talk, all of us were thinking hard about what  to do.

On Saturday we all started talking about how to get out of this situation. When we realized we couldn't, we all wondered what in the world they were going to make us do.  

 Hope told us that Tom said he wasn't really going to blackmail her because he thought it was stupid, but he said there was one thing he would use it for, but he wouldn't tell her.  

I on the other hand, was so pissed. I trusted Allen to not be so low, yet he did this.  

"I’m kind of glad about this situation." Kay admitted. "It means I get to spend more time with Dylan." I gave Hope and Maddy nervous glances. I didn't want her to get hurt and this had broken heart written all over it.  

"I don't want to be near Troy. I’d rather jump off a bridge than have to follow his order's ... but my dad ..." I let out a chuckle, if her dad found out about her on Troy's car with nothing but a bikini, OMG. She would be like the grass and he would be the lawn mower. Maddy's dad was very protective of Maddy. She was the youngest of six siblings. Most of her siblings were much older than her, and had a home and family of their own.  

"I’m scared to be around Allen." I admitted. 

"Why?" 

"I want to be mad at him, with every single fiber of my being. I want to rip him apart! ... But ... when I see his face, his eyes, his smile, I want to melt ... I like him-" 

"Love him." Maddy corrected me. 

"I don't know about love ... but man ... I can't help but look and smile when I see him." 

"Told you she liked him ... you owe me twenty dollars," Kay said to Hope.  

"Please tell me I didn’t just hear that y'all were betting on whether or not I liked Allen." Kay gave me an innocent smile. 

"Hey, if we’re collecting money here, Kay you owe me thirty dollars. I told you she would admit it in the next month." Kay mumbled a curse word at Maddy, who just smiled. 

"I can't believe y'all." I stated. 

"Oh, like you don't have bets, you think I don't know you are betting that Troy will ask me out." Maddy said. 

"Crap." I said. Everyone laughed, I just rolled my eyes.  

<><><><><> Monday <><><><><><> 

We got out of the car and saw the boys standing at the entrance of the school, waiting for us. I reached in my purse and pulled out my handy dandy coffee mug.  

"I am not even going to stop her." Kay said to Hope and Maddy.  

"Very wise." I said before taking a gulp. Coffee was one of the things that helped me mask what I felt. It was like a drug to me ... yep, I’m an addict. 

"Shall we face hell?" Maddy asked. 

"No, we should get back in my car; go find a place to go on a hot air balloon." I said, thinking about how I’ve always wanted to go on a hot air balloon shaped like a monkey.  

"Hey." We heard a male say from behind us. I turned around to see... 

"VINNY!" I ran over to my best friend, Vinny.  

Vinny and I had been friends for nearly two years. I called him my little Asian. He was the same height as me, about five foot eight, black spiky hair. His eyes were black, and he wore big rimmed glasses.