Hope and Maddy's ... Flirting By Text and She Didn't Say A Word

I reached 30, 000 reads!!!! (Or at least I'm close) I’m so flipping happy!

Before you read, I want to say that I could not have made this book possible without the real Kay, Hope, and of course, Maddy!  I think they are the best! And I am so happy to be able to write a story about them! You guys rock! <3

You are awesome too! Yes you, you want to know why, because you are reading this! <3

 Kyeire: Am I awesome? Am I? Hi guys! ^_^

Hope’s P.O.V

“Damn it!” I shrieked when I saw that I had picked up the wrong colored pencil, and didn’t realize it until it was too late.

“What’s wrong?” Savvy asked. I closed my notebook and shook my head.

“Nothing.” Once I said that, my cell phone made a ding noise, which meant I got a new text. I slowly reached for my cell that was on Savvy’s nightstand. I figured it was probably my overbearing, mom. When I looked at the screen I saw I'd got a text from a number I’d never seen before. I opened the text.

Tom: You’re beautiful, couldn’t last another second without telling you.

Me: Thank You ... ???

Tom: No problem, just thought you should know why I can't get you out of my head. 

I blushed like a little school girl, which I knew I technically was, but that was beside the point. I heard whispers and I glanced up to see Maddy and Savvy talking, but they were staring right at me.

“What?” I asked. Savvy grinned.

“You’re texting a guy, aren’t you?” I could feel my cheeks grow redder and a smile grow bigger and bigger on my face. I was trying to hide it, yet I was so blushing, which gave away the obvious.

“Maybe.” I ever so slightly gave into their looks of wonder. Maddy laughed, and looked at me with happiness.

“Finally, you get a guy! Is it Tom?” Maddy asked me. I wanted to jump up and scream ‘yes!’ I kept my composure.

“Maybe.” I replied.

“What did he say?” Savvy questioned as she dipped an Oreo in yellow cheese dip.

“What the hell are you eating?” I asked her.

“Maddy dared me to try it. I wasn't going to say no.” Savvy stated. I couldn’t help but shake my head and smile when Savvy took one bite and spit it out. “It tastes like shit!” She cried out, we all laughed. Just then Kay walked in the room with a forced smile. I saw she had been crying, I wanted to ask why … but I had a feeling she wouldn’t tell me.

“What taste like shit?” Kay asked sitting down on the floor next to Maddy and Savvy.

“This.” Savvy pointed to the half eaten Oreo that was dripping with yellow cheese dip.

“Why did you eat it?” Kay questioned.

“Maddy dared me.” All of a sudden Kay started laughing.

“Don’t you think we have all learned our lesson on playing I Dare You?” Kay asked, I giggle. In a way she was right, if we didn’t take that dare, then things might have been different … Whether the difference would have been good or bad … I don’t know …

“I don’t regret the dare,” Maddy said. “Actually, I’m glad I did it …” She muttered.

“Why?” I asked her as I bent down and grabbed an Oreo.  Maddy sighed and dipped a potato chip in the salsa.