Chapter 2

~A week later~

Harry's POV::

Today Zoey is going to be coming home with the boys and I. She still hasn't said a word yet. The doctors believe she chooses not to talk because her vocals are all fine. She is not sick anymore, and her stitches were removed today. She is bruised up, but that doesn't change a thing about her. She is still my sister and I will do anything for her, even give my life up for her. That's how much I love my sister, she is the other half of me, almost literally, we are twins.

"She is ready to go home," Liam said after filing out her release papers.

"Ok, let's get going then," I replied.

I went and got my sister, and we hopped into Liam's car and drove back to our flat.

"WE ARE HOME!" Louis screamed.

"Yes, now calm down, I need to eat! I'm starving," Niall replied as he ran to the kitchen.

I walked in the doors and led my sister to her room. She just followed behind, and didn't say a word. She is going to be shocked when she sees her room, the boys have been working on it for a long time. I told them to make the theme purple, with softball and football (soccer in the USA) based. She loves Football and Softball and the color purple, at least she did 3 yrs. ago.

When we walked through the door of her room, her jaw dropped and she just walked around and stared in amazement.

Zoey's POV::

The bedroom was huge! It was amazing! I can't believe this is all for me! Wow am I shocked! 3 yrs ago my brother couldn't keep a room clean, but him and those other boys sure keep a flat clean. I immediately turned around and hugged my brother. He is honestly the best brother in the world, and if you don't agree, you must not know the term best, or don't know who he truly is.

I wrote down thank you and he smiled.

"Why don't you talk anymore?" He asked me.

I wrote down how I chose never to respond to the men who kept me in their basement and now I choose not to talk, it's been so long since I have anyways.

"Well I do hope you talk soon, I miss hearing your voice. Now let me introduce you to the boys as you have heard I did well in the Xfactor and was paired up with them, now we are all a popular band."

So he called the boys up and one by one they all came and Harry introduced me to them.

"This is Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis."

They all said hi and they all told me more about themselves. I think I will be good friends with them..just without the talking part.

Later all the boys left but Louis. He is really funny, and I can't help but just keep glancing at him. He seems really nice and all to, and I can tell he keeps glancing at me to.

"Well if you need anything my room is right next to yours, and Harry's is after that. And the next floor up is where the rest sleep. And I'm glad your ok, I don't like seeing or knowing someone is sick or hurt in the hospital. Oh also I would like to give you this, all us boys decided you needed a way to communicate." Louis said while handing me a gold iPhone 6SC.

I was so shocked they actually are spending their money on me. I'm not worth it, I'm just a sister of a boy who so happens to be in the top boy band. Well now I can text them or use this voice app so I can communicate.

"All of our contacts are on there, and also there is a tracking device so if you lose it, or if you happen to get lost we can find you now." he finally said smiling.

Well when he left I decided to go to bed, in an actually bed. I am so happy I am free, I haven't felt happier.

I couldn't fall asleep right away so I started texting the boys, most of them later went to bed, but me and Louis kept texting. What a funny guy he is, he is sweet and nice, but he also is very funny. There is something special about him that stands out more then on the other boys. I think....I might have a crush on him....no....this isn't gonna work...he is all popular...I'm just a girl who was captured and tortured.

Louis POV::

She is special, she is unique, she is one of a kind, she is the one. I am falling for Harry's sister, this can't be good. He will kill me, but I can't help it, and I'm not gonna let him get in the way. Me and her were texting for a while at night. She has a great personality and a great sense of humor. She is beautiful on the inside out. And if I can't have her, well then I don't know what I will do, but before anything, I need to help her with talking again. I am now promising to myself that I will do anything to help her, and I will help her get the courage to talk.