I can fly.

It's only 8am and we're all on the tour bus on our way to Manchester for the boys' next show. It took around 2 hours to pack their stuff up, well to convince them to pack it up, quickly dress and leave. Luke and James are asleep at the front of the bus and Daniel....skip, whatever his name is and Beau are messing around like 9 year olds, so I'm sat at the back with Jai, who seems oddly silent today.

"So how are you?" I ask him, trying to break the more than awkward silence we have going on.

"Alright," he replies bluntly, looking down at his lap briefly before permanently looking out of the window.

I don't know these boys at all, I mean I met them 2 days ago, but I can tell something isn't right, he's usually glued to his phone or something and answers with a little, I mean not much, but a little more enthusiasm than that.

"Jai, what's wrong?" I ask, my voice full of concern. He shifts uncomfortably, redirecting his gaze to me before speaking.

"Me and my girlfriend broke up," He breathes, hurt evident in his voice. I'm not really sure how to react so I just place my hand on his shoulder and tell him it's gonna be okay.

He seems to lighten up a bit after that soon enough we have a friendly conversation flowing.

"Look guys, I can fly!" Yells Daniel with his upper body hanging out of the window, his arms flailing in the strong wind being created by the bus moving so quickly.

"Daniel what the fuck are you doing!? and get back inside" I half laugh, half shout at the idiotic teenager. I'm joined in my laughter by the other boys, James and Luke must have woken up.

"Hell no bitch, I can fucking fly!" He retaliates. I ignore the fact that he called me bitch and go back to my conversation with Jai, leaving Beau and Daniel in fits of laughter.

"We're just going to take a quick gas break" Jeremy informs us from the front of the bus as he starts to signal to go into a gas station.

"Thank god I really need to pee" Luke states a little too loudly.

"Thanks for that information buddy," I laugh, cringing at my choice of words, buddy? The actual fuck?

We come to a stop, everyone standing up and stretching their legs.

"Um...guys..." Beau shouts, gaining all of our attention, "Skip fell out of the window" he says, stifling his own laughs as he hangs his head out the window over Skip's body which, as I look out too, is in a starfish position.

"You really are an idiot aren't you

Sahyounie?" Luke laughs, as he and the other boys all join me and Beau in looking out the window at Skip.

"I can't believe you fell out the window" I laugh at Daniel, when we pull back onto the road after a 15 minute gas break.

"My arm hurts" he whines, pointing to a tiny graze on his elbow.

"Awh would Baby Daniel like a bandaid?" Asks James over my shoulder.

"Piss off," Skip laughs,still pouting slightly, "you're the shittest babysitter ever you know that?" He asks, diverting his attention to me.

"What? No! I'm a great babysitter!" I defend myself.

"If you were a great babysitter I wouldn't have fallen out the widow" he argues, I think he's joking but I'm not really sure , after a few seconds he breaks into a grin, confirming my suspicion.

"Well I'm sorry but the toddlers I usually babysit don't hang out the windows of tour buses so I'm new to this!" I laugh, giving him a playful shove.