You're a whore.

I'm back guys!

Sorry I haven't been on I'm forever but I'm here now :)

I know I've kinda already said 2/5 have girlfriends in this and now 5/5 are single, but I'm gonna keep Ariana and Veronica in it because I love them both and it creates a lot of my storyline ok love y'all here's chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing!" Shouted James, throwing himself onto the sofa next to me, the other boys laying down on the floor, Jai sitting next to James.

"And it's just getting started," added Jai, a clear sound of exhaustion in his voice, and I don't blame him, I'm exhausted and I didn't go through 2 hours of rehearsals, an hours meet and greet AND an energetic show.

"I'm gonna go shower" said beau, getting up and strolling over to the bathroom, leaving an empty gap on the floor between Luke and Daniel.

The boys were all clearly too tired to talk so I decided to get out my phone and scroll through twitter, following back the 1 or 2 new followers I had and tweeting for the first time in 2 days.

@Sophie_Basden: these Janoskians are bloody hard work.

I had absolutely no idea what to tweet and that seemed like enough because right now, I didn't know what else to say or think, these boys are globally known and I was sat here now with 4/5 of them while the other member was NAKED, I repeat, NAKED, in the shower. Not to mention the fact that i shared a bed with the hottest member last night.

I decided to search them on twitter and almost immediately, they came up, 5 verified accounts, along with their group one. I followed all 6 accounts and clicked off twitter, locking my phone and shoving it in my pocket, to see James peering over my shoulder, whilst tapping away on his phone keyboard.

"What's your twitter name?" He questioned, taking his eyes off his phone briefly, in order to look at me.

"Um..@Sophie_Basden" I replied "you better follow me back, I just followed all your asses and I only have 5k followers" I laughed, actually really proud of my number of followers, I mean, James probably only has around 10k, and he's famous for fucks sake.

"5k? Are you serious?" He asked, looking shocked.

"Yup" I replied, popping the 'p' "suck on that" he obviously has less than I thought if he's shocked at my amount of followers.

"Damn, I only have 700" he laughed.

"700? And you're famous? Wow" I laugh shocked.

"well yeah..." He replied nonchalantly, "700 thousand that is" he smirked at me. "Check your twitter" he winked, putting his phone back in his pocket.

I followed his instructions, unlocking my phone and opening twitter to see a tweet from James.

@James_Yammouni: Our babysitter is a fucking sick cunt, yous should go follow her @Sophie_Basden

"Thanks James....I think" I laugh, not knowing whether him calling me a 'sick cunt' was a good or bad thing, but soon enough I got over 100 new followers, then more, then more, until my 5k turned into 6k, how the hell!? I RT'd his tweet, getting more followers and a ton of tweets, I decided to read a few seeing as they were all from their fans, and it was damn cute to see that they were tweeting me

@avxnsvibes: it's about fucking time you boys got a babysitter, @Sophie_Basden good luck!

@Lipbitingjames: lmao the boys have a babysitter @Sophie_basden

@iTw3rkForBeau: the boys are all 17+ and have a babysitter. I'm laughing omg. @Janoskians @Sophie_Basden

@LukeBeMyBaby: @Sophie_Basden looks like a whore omfg have you seen her icon!? STAY AWAY FROM LUKE!

Oh.

I fucking repeat.

OH.

I'm a whore now? What? James tweets that I'm their babysitter and that makes me a whore? I sat there absolutely gobsmacked at how rude their fans obviously could be.

"James they think I'm a whore" I stated, showing him the tweet.

He read the tweet, taking my phone out my hands and and typing away, then returning my phone to me. I looked at him puzzled but then saw he tweeted the girl back off my account,

@Sophie_Basden: @LukeBeMyBaby You're a whore, love James :) xx

"JAMES! You can't say that to someone!" I half shouted half laughed.

"Why not? The bitch deserved it!" He laughed getting up and walking over to the bedroom.

The boys were all doing their own thing so I decided to have a quick shower and wash my hair, I walked into the bathroom, stripping myself of my tshirt, jeans and underwear and stepping into the shower, letting the warm water pour over my fragile body as my long wet hair cascaded down my back. I fumbled around for some shampoo but grabbed hold of one of the boys shampoo for 'men', but decided to use it anyway as I really couldn't be asked to find my one. I squeezed a small blob out and massaged it into my hair and then rinsed it, i heard a noise coming from the door but just expected it to be the boys messing around outside the door so quickly conditioned my hair, rinsed it and washed my body quickly before turning the water off and stepping out the shower. I grabbed a towel from the array of posh, white, hotel towels hanging up on the back of the door, wrapping it around my body and opened the door, walking through the boys bedrooms and through into mine, I could feel their eyes staring at my ass as I walked so I quickly shut the door separating us as got into a vest and hot pants. I poked my head round the door, telling the boys I was going to sleep, receiving 5 'good nights' as I re-closed the door and got into bed, letting my hair dry naturally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know, but I'm sick off school so this is what I came up with.

The twitter is made up, but the tweets are from actual twitter accounts who RT'd my tweet about their twitter being in my fanfic, they're all lovely I just had to make one call her a whore, so go follow them and follow me @LukesSassQueen if you want to be in the story in any form :)

Love you guys

~Phoebe Louise xxx