Glasgow, Cunts.

Okay so it took me around 3 hours to persuade my parents to let me take up the job, but as soon as they heard how much money id be making they let me go.

I've been waiting at Heathrow airport for about an hour, even though Im not flying anywhere, I have two big suitcases with me, as I've been informed that as soon as they land we will be on the 'tour' bus to Glasgow, their first stop on the 'tour'. I don't really get why they're calling it a tour but whatever. I'm actually really excited to meet these boys, I love kids they're so sweet and usually like me too, but I mean 5 boys could be a little difficult to look after, but I'm always up for the challenge.

I heard a woman over the speaker announcing that the flight from Melbourne Australia had landed, so I took that as my cue to go and wait by the departures sign. 15 minutes later and I get a text from My new boss, Jeremy.

Jeremy - where abouts are you? Me and the boys have just landed :)

Me - next to a Starbucks on the left hand side of departures, you'll spot my bright pink case :)

I waited 10 minutes after I pressed send, and then a man, who looked to be in his 30's, approached me.

"Sophie?" He questioned, an expecting look on his face.

"That's me! You must be Jeremy, did you have a good flight?!" I smiled as he shook my hand.

"So glad to finally meet you, it was good thank you! I'll give you a list of everything you need to know from our flight dates and times, to the boys food preferences!"

"Okay sounds great, speaking of the boys, where are they? I can't wait to meet the little rascals!" I say with a grin on my face.

Jeremy chuckled. "Well, they are rascals, not to sure about the little part" he laughed and pointed to a bunch of teenage boys in a pile on the floor. "That's Luke, James, Beau, Jai and Daniel, better known as 'The Janoskians'." He smiled.

I was confused..."okay great...what has that got to do with the boys?" I asked puzzled. Jeremy laughed again. "Those are the boys you will be babysitting this summer!"

Um....WHAT NOW?

"But....I thought you meant kids!? I'm a babysitter!!!" I state, confused as to why i was hired to babysit 5 boys around the same age as me.

"Well you see, combined, these boys have the mentality of a 12 year old, and seeing as they're going on tour, I needed someone to make sure they stayed out of trouble" as he finished speaking, we were joined by one of the 'boys'. He had green eyes and a really cute smile.

"Okay....um why do you keep saying tour?" I ask, genuinely confused.

The boy with the green eyes spoke up.

"Oh because we're talented auto tuners on an actual world tour...with actual concerts and shit." He laughed.

"What!?" I ask no one in particular.

"You my friend are babysitting some celebrities!"

"Oh...." I say letting it sink in, as we were joined by the other boys, "so who's who then?" I say with a smile, I mean these boys are really cute, I could have fun this summer ;).

"Sophie, I'd like you to meet, Beau, Daniel, Jai, James and Luke." Jeremy said, pointing to each boy in turn.

"Damn Jeremy, good job on getting a hot babysitter!" Daniel said whilst winking at me. I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Um so when are we leaving?" I ask grabbing my suitcases.

"Whenever the tour bus arrives." States James, smiling.

Okay so, an actual tour bus. Wow.

We've been sat on the tour bus for about an hour and we've got at least 5 hour left, Great. Since we got on the bus, I've been bombarding the boys with questions, turns out they're all between 17 and 19, all hail from Melbourne Australia, 2/5 have girlfriends, they bark on trains? Yeah that last one got me too.

"So Sophie, what about you?" Beau, the green eyed boy, asked.

"Um...what do you want to know?" I asked.

"How old are you, where are you from, are you single, hobbies?"

"I'm 18, I'm from London, yes I'm single, and i sing and play guitar and piano."

"Are you any good?" Luke, who was sitting next to me, asked.

"At what?" I ask, not knowing if he was talking about singing or instrument playing.

"SEX" Beau shouted from the seat I'm front of us. The boys started laughing and I felt my cheeks burn up again.

"At guitar" Luke said, a cheeky grin still on his face.

"Um..I'm alright, not great but I guess I can play." I smiled.

"Now what about the sex bit?" Beau asked again.

"That my friend is something you will never find out!" I say, sending a wink his way.

"We'll see" he says winking back, then turning around to face Daniel who was sat in the seat next to him.

The rest of the journey consisted of Luke telling me what 'The Janoskians' do and how they rose to fame. To be quite honest with you I was impressed I mean, it must take a lot for 5 boys doing stupid pranks and dares to get so famous as to doing a world tour. Like, well done to them. Luke showed me a few of their videos, and I must admit they are pretty funny, I can see why they have a lot of fans.

Me, Jai and James talked about nothing in particular until the bus came to a stop.

"WE'RE IN FUCKING GLASGOW, CUNTS!!" Beau yelled as he started jumping up and down.

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be the oldest!?

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I know it's Beau's birthday today and he's 20 now (the tears are real) but I thought seeing as this is set when they were on tour, I would keep him as a little 19 year old boy (legit crying right now omg). I also moved the tour over the summer because it's the only way I could get the whole babysitting bit into it.

Any questions, and advice, anything, leave it in the comments :) also thanks for the 14 reads, 1 vote and 1 comment that I got in a matter of hours!

~Phoebe Louise xxx