| Chapter 1 |

Sing, goddess, the anger of man and Titan

Sing, muses, of the horrors of war.

Sing of the King of Death and his Queen of Spring beside him.

Sing of the King of Heaven and the King of the Raging Sea.

Sing of their father who fell at their hands.

Sing of the promise of revenge and retribution.

O muses, sing of a battle cry.   

Something was coming; the little boy could sense it in the air. He listened to his mother that night, and stayed inside his family's small hut. It was comfortable, furs lining every inch of it inside from the variety of animals his father killed. A fire burned right outside and the fur soaked in the heat. He sat at the entrance near the fire, a wolf's fur wrapped warmly around him. His mother was inside the hut, humming softly and chipping at a piece of stone for his father. The little boy's eyes roamed their small village, a few fires still burned brightly in front of the huts.

Suddenly, a horrifying shriek of some animal echoed across the landscape. He stood up, his mother coming to stand next to him, both searching for what could have made those sounds. The land fell quiet for a moment and then the ground began to shake. In response, the young boy fell to the ground covering his ears from the awful noises of the land shaking. He closed his eyes too in hope that doing so would also block out the noise. He could still hear the faint sound of screams of an animal and the screams of men and woman around him.

"Euandros!" he heard his mother call out to him, her voice a panic.

He opened his eyes and uncovered his ears, his youthful jaw falling to the floor in shock of what he was seeing. His village was completely on fire and Rowena (Gaea) split open beneath the villager's feet. His young eyes grew old as he watched people clawing at the sides of the trench, one of them being his mother. He crawled over to her, slowly, his mother's eyes wide with fear for her son and her own life. He grasped his mother's calloused hand and tried to pull her up. His mother burst into tears and she looked down at the bottom of the trench. He glanced down to and his eyes were consumed with flame.

"Na eísai kalós, Euandros (Be good, Euandros)," his mother told him as she slowly slipped out of his young hands.

He nodded, not quite sure what was happening, "Tha mou, màna (I will, mama)."

"Se agapó (I love you)," his mother whispered her last words and she slipped from his grasp, falling into the abyss of angry flame below.

He cried and screamed, "Mamá! Gŷma píso! (Mama! Come back!)," the young boy reached down into the trench, but he stayed where he was. He knew somehow that his mother wasn't coming back.

Suddenly, a column of flame shot from deep inside the gaping wound and landed on the land opposite of him. A shadowy figure stood there, a smoky hood covering their face. More columns of fire spit from the hole in the ground and joined the shadowy figure. The abyss gave birth to another fiery column, which stood before the small group of twelve. The column grew larger and larger and the little boy could feel the heat coming off of it from across the trench. A full bodied god stepped from the fire, a smirk on his lips, and his dark eyes landed on the twelve shadows surrounding him.

"My brother's and sister's," the man had the voice of silk and venom, "We have returned, fully restored to our former glory," a loud cheer rose up from the shadows, "It's time we take back Mt. Hogwarts as our own," and the cheer grew louder. The young boy hiccupped from his tears and the man turned around his spot, a look of shock on his face. It quickly turned to a dangerous smirk, "Would you look at what we have here?" the man walked toward him floating across the abyss with this shadowy followers behind him. They landed before him. The man crouched before the young boy, his rough, unshaved face cocked to the side, "Why are you not dead?" the boy whimpered in response. The man sighed and stood up, turning toward the smallest of the shadows, "Nagini (Mnemosyne), my precious," the shadow stepped forward, the dark mist surrounding her disappeared and her naked form stepped from it. She was short and thin, with long flowing midnight hair. Her eyes were black slits and her cheekbones were sharp. Her face was thin and snake like and the smile she gave off was sweet and deadly.

"Yes, my king," her voice was like a long forgotten memory.

"Wipe his memory," the god took pity on the mortal boy which some of the shadows found odd.

"Yes, my king," she responded again and stepped toward the young boy who looked up at her with a confused expression. She crouched down next to him and with a sly smirk; she raised one finger to his temple and gently touched it. The boy crumbled in on himself and fell to the dirt, asleep.

"My fellow Titans," the man turned to the shadows, "Are you ready to take Mt. Hogwarts as our own? To make our children pay for their treachery and make the mortals fear us once more?"

The shadows slowly disappeared and in their places were twelve naked Titans, each one different from the other, "We are with you, King Tom (Cronus)."