Akimoto....or Not [Mini Arc-Part 1]

A/N: I was messaging my friend and we talked about ships (Well....I DID)....and we came across the subject of our favourite villain.....VOLDEMORT!!!! And I made a startling discovery....You know how his full name is TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE???? Wellll...............................MARVOLO, VOLO, SOLO, SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh poor Voldie......And also YOLO....you only live once....kinda spoilerish....J.K. Rowling is one smart cookie! (If you're new to this story.....I'm weird, K? K.)

Seiichi's POV:

Sora woke up today. 

Good news, right?

Wrong.

He's suffering ameasia. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(A/N: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! TRICKED YA!)

Real Seiichi's POV:

Sora woke up.

Good news, right?

Wrong.

Well......Ish.

Sora didn't know near enough for me to find out about "Akimoto's" real name. 

And it was only when only Ryoma and I were in the room that Sora even agreed to tell us anything. 

"So let me get this straight," Ryoma deadpanned (A/N: If you didn't know what 'deadpanned' means...like me 2 years ago....then it means to say something funny but serious with a straight face [google definition: say something amusing while affecting a serious manner]). "You have a psychopathic, mysterious cousin that you thought was your best friend for the last 5 years?"

Sora smiled.

"The way you put it makes it sound stupid," Sora chuckled. "But yes, Ryoma-kun. That's all I know."

I ignored the bantering and chatting that followed. What I focused on were the clues. 

1. "Kano Akimoto" is apparently Sora's cousin.

2. The name "Kano Akimoto" doesn't exist.

3. "Kano Akimoto's" parents are high enough in society to be able to sway the Committee into not even suspending Kano for a day. No in-class suspension either. That's almost unseen.

4. "Kano Akimoto" is violent, and tried to hurt Sora when he was alone.

5. "Kano's" skill level in tennis is only just below a regular's, and according to Sora, he isn't bad at Stride either.