Back to the Secret of the East by @the_rising_sun

Title: Back to the Secret of the East

Summary:

"Why don't you understand Gawri, this will ruin your marriage" he cupped my face with his hands. Guilt was written all over his face."And if we won't do it then you know what will happen" I looked at his sad face, he wanted to break down but he was holding himself."Are you sure there is no other way?" He also knew the answer then what is the use of asking such thing."Do you think there is any?" I asked him back in an irritated tone. We are just puppets and we have to do this."He is coming. Get ready" The voice from microphone alerted us. I took a deep breathe, there is no going back now and never.We looked into each other eyes which was reflecting the same emotion, helplessness. We leaned onto each other and kissed like our life depended on that one kiss."GAWRI!!!!" Alex's voice boomed at the entrance. His eyes were blazing with anger and if looks could burn then we must have become ashes in that instant.Hurt was clearly visible on Alex's face. His eyes were looking like they haven't believed what they have seen. His eyes were asking me "How could you cheat me Gawri?"*******************************************************************************************Alex and Gauri has passed many tests of life to prove their love to each other but now the biggest test is waiting for them to judge the epitome of their love. Gauri, a girl who has risked her life to save her husband Alex from the trap of deaths has cheated him but Why? Read the story of secrets where a girl, a wife, a mother, a sister breaks all the regulations. Has Gauri really turned into a rebel or there is some other reason? Join the not so fairytale love story of GaLex (Gauri and Alex) and unfold their secrets.

Click external link for story