Perfect Eden by @Melissamydarling

Title: Perfect Eden

Summary:

Death isn't permanent. Not for Eden.

The moment she dies, her consciousness downloads to the nearest clone waiting for her at Save Points across the globe. The ability to overcome death is helpful when you work as an international courier relaying top-secret information that everyone wants to get their hands on—including some willing to murder for it. When Eden awakes from her most recent death, this time as a seventeen-year-old Native American girl, she's greeted by the adorkable Zachary, a genius not yet out of his teens—and a terrible liar. She knows he's keeping something from her, but she decides to trust him anyway and drags him along on her next mission: Locate a scientist gone AWOL who might have discovered a cure for cancer. Eden must track him down before the bad guys can eliminate him and use his life-changing research to make themselves rich at the expense of cancer patients worldwide.

As she and Zach make their way through Central America, she begins to question whether she's working FOR the bad guys and not against them, like she's always believed. When Zach comes clean with his own secrets, Eden isn't sure who to trust anymore. Maybe not even herself, because in the end, she is the biggest secret of all, and the people in charge will do anything to keep her from learning who—and what—she really is.

Click external link for story