Chapter 4- Everything That Was Going On

(CHRIS’ POV)

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Tyga asked me.

We were at the airport waiting for my first class flight…to Atlanta. I begged my manager to postpone the concert in Barcelona for a day or two until I visited Audri. If she really wasn’t pregnant then I would simply come back and resume the tour without having to reschedule it, but if she was then I wasn’t sure what I was going to do.

“Yeah, I’m sure. I just want to make sure she wasn’t pregnant,” I replied to Tyga.

“What if she was…” he asked.

I thought for a while then shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t know.”

“And what if she had an…abortion?” he asked.

“I mean, I don’t agree with abortion, but if that was the decision she made, then that’s her. At least I’ll know,” I said.

“Well, good luck,” he said.

My plane was here and Tyga walked off to head back to the hotel. I was frightened for what was going to happen. The nine hour flight was restless and uncomfortable because I couldn’t sleep. My conscious wasn’t clear, and I was hoping Audri was lying when she told me she was pregnant. I didn’t want to be a father…I wasn’t ready.

I landed in Atlanta, and every minute I got closer to seeing Audri I got nervous. I wondered what she was doing, and how she’s been. I still had feelings for her, and in a way I could see us being together again, but I know she wouldn’t want that.

I knocked on her door, but no one answered. It was 12 o’clock in the afternoon, so I figured she was at work or something. I wasn’t sure what to do next…

(AUDRIANA’S POV)

My train of thought was finally coming back. Alexis and Lena said they had to go to work, and my grandmother went to the doctor, so my mom was the only one that was with me.

She came in the room and sat down.

“So, what did they say about Maurice? Is he doing better?” I asked her.

“There hasn’t been any progress. He won’t react to anything,” she had a speechless look on her face.

“Well, can I at least see him?” I tried to sit up for the third time in the past two minutes.

“You know you can’t get up right now. Just lay back and I’ll see if I can find a way for you to see him,” she sounded stressed.

My mom left and there was silence in my room except for the small TV that was playing a soap opera. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next. I had just gotten my life back under control and now I wasn’t in control of anything anymore.

There was a knock at the door, and I was hoping it was a nurse that was telling me I could see Maurice, but I turned to look at the door and saw………Kyle?

“Hey Audri,” he said, “You look so different.”

I was frozen on the bed not really sure if I was dreaming or literally going crazy. The small concussion I had must’ve really messed my head up.

“K-Kyle?” I couldn’t move at all.

“Yeah, you remember me right?” he walked up to my bed, “You couldn’t have forgotten.”

He looked the same except he cut his hair, and looked a lot more mature.

“This is a dream. You’re not real,” I said with disbelief.

“This isn’t a dream, Audri,” he lifted my hand into his and it was shaking terribly, “You can feel me holding your hand, right?”

My whole body was shaking. I had never been so scared before.

“You’re not real! You’re dead!” I was terrified.

“Look Audri, I’m not dead; I’m standing right here,” he had a nice smile on his face.

“Alexis told me you died! I know you did! I saw you shoot YOURSELF!” I screamed.

“Shhhh! I just came here to tell you that I’m sorry for everything,” he said, still holding my hand.

“This isn’t real…this isn’t real,” I kept my eyes closed; I couldn’t look at him.

“Audri, listen to me. I’m right here. You can see, hear and feel me,” he moved his hand to my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to still see him there, “Well, if this is real, why didn’t you come apologize to me two years ago?”

“Because, I needed to get my life together. Didn’t you read my letter?”

I thought about the letter he wrote me, “Yeah, I read it.”

“Well, you should understand then,” he said, “I can’t stay long. I have to go.”

I didn’t know what to say. I still couldn’t believe what was happening.

“I saw your son too. He’s very handsome,” he said and lifted his hand from my shoulder, “I hope he gets better soon.”

“How did you see him? They won’t let anyone into the ICU without having a pass,” I said.

“I didn’t need a pass. They just let me see him,” he said, “But, it was nice talking to you. I really do have to go.”

I was speechless. I could clearly see him and feel him, but it was too unreal to believe. Before he left the room, he turned back around.

“I love you, Audri,” he said and finally left.

I didn’t say anything and I couldn’t move at all. I was in shock for the next few minutes until I decided to go to sleep to think about everything that was going on.