damian

I curse the day I saw Adam again.
All he came and did was mess up my mind and my life.
Me and Riley could have had a good time together maybe even something real but now I don't think so.
How do I choose between someone sexy , honest but sometimes rude that makes me go all gaga and someone who I can talk to who is handsome and such good company.......
This is what I need my bestfriend for but I get that she is going through a rough patch right now and I need to be there for her...... I also need to go to class and that means facing Adam and I should probably hear from him how he knows Riley and what happened between them....

ADAM'S POV
Omg here she comes and she looks so hot....All I can think about is that kiss we shared the other night....I must admit I salute and respect Riley for his cool ,calm and collected attitude ...because if I was in his shoes I would've knocked the bastard to the ground......but he was always the better man in that respect......one would never say that we were brothers.......oh shit!!!I should probably forget about my shit and start teaching.....
After class i notice Sky waiting till everyone is out before she comes to my desk..... maybe she wants more of my hot kisses .I personally wouldn't mind doing more than kiss her right here on my desk..... but she looks pissed....
Uhn Adam we need to talk .... what the fuck were you thinking kissing me while im on a date?????? She asked angrily...
I just smile calmly at her and tell that as far as I remembered she kissed me back. That just pissed her off some more.... well fuck you!!! I didn't enjoy it and you are a fucking asshole ...she shouted... and by the way how do you know Riley ??..
Uhm why does that question sound like one she already knows the answer to?
Why the fuck would Riley tell her???? Omw he really likes her and thats why  he would tell her something he wanted to deny so badly ..... ha ha ha all the reason for me to take her here on this table..... I want to hurt that bastard for always thinking he deserves better than me.....

SKY'S POV

I might as well just go seeing that he won't answer me.and if I stay any longer I will just do something regrettable like kiss him.......

Maybe I should go out tonight and find me a one night stand......they always say the best way to get over a man is to get under another.....

So I go home and go soak in a nice bubble bath. Eat some leftover pizza and go raid Jess's closet for the shortest dress I can find.....

I go to this club where all the skanky gals and rich spoiled brat guys hang out...
I order a vodka and lime and a blowjob(shot) and before i can start drinking or paying ..I see a banknote being given to the bartender and a voice asking "so how did u know I would like a blowjob???"""
I answer what guy doesn't and who said I dont like them too????he chuckles and sits down and says" hi I'm Damian
And I reply hi, my place or yours????