crazies

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!!!!"Jess shouted at Skylar "What do you mean"? We are going to a club not a funeral Jess exclaimed. "But I told you I don't want to go to a club I'd rather binge on some Grey's Anatomy," Skylar whined.And besides I like what I'm wearing, I'm comfortable, "ok Miss prim and proper" Jess said "I'll pay 100 dollars if you let me fix you up and tag you along pleazzzzzzze." Jeeeees Jess fine but please don't make me look like a 5 DOLLAR HOOKER.l splutter of laughter jeez skylar in what circles do you move.. Do you even still get 5 dollar hookers jess teased.come on it will be fun.

Ok quick descriptions; Skylar-28yr old student in languages, average geek, prefers reading above dancing or going out but has the prettiest big curious blue eyes,auburn hair and great curves .she doesnt like dressing up because she thinks she's too fat and she's more for comfort than fashion.

Jess-25 blonde pretty with green eyes a little on the skinny side likes wearing flowery dresses with loads of make up and her motto is "suffer for beauty."

Ok guys this is my first attempt.let me know if i should continue or just give up .give me some cover ideas plzzzz
Loadsa luv tinytotz