the morning after

So who was that hotty from last night?Jess asks as soon as I enter the kitchen.

Hey goodmorning to you too, I say.ya yab morning she grumbles.
I go to the coffee maker and fix me a cup.
Uhm so .........Adam and I........
What?????how do u guys know eachother?

We used to be next door neighbours when I still lived with my dad.....I thought he would have forgotten me by now. Because it isn't like we were friends or anything.. In fact he point blank ignored me back then.

WaS he always this hot?????

Uhm he was always cute but a bit scrawny ....but now he's just hot as hell I say with a blush.

So do u think he has a girlfriend Jess asks......I don't know lets check out his profile on Facebook .....so Sky gets her tablet And start logging into Facebook She types in his name and then start going through his profile and his relationship status is "complicated"

Oooh I wonder what that means??..,jess says.

Oh well probably just that theres a lot of girls running after him and that he's a player????

Ooookh i wont mind being his toy Jess chuckles....I laugh and go to get ready for class. I remembered that we're getting a new pshcycology lecturer, I hope his hot,, ;that way the class can be more interesting.

ADAM POV

Shit!!!!!I overslept again!!!!!
I should have sticked with the the plan and just went out for one drink.
Now im going to be be late !!!!! I better go get ready....Today is the start of something new and hopefully exciting.......I'll try to stay out of trouble......lol

I get ready and run out the door.Il have to get some coffee from starbucks.....Oooooi shit!im so freaking late..There goes my coffee.
I stumble in the door and try to act cool and when I look up I stare into those eyes.....
HELLO TROUBLE!!!!!

Ok guys hope u liked this chapter .......who do u think this trouble is????