Chapter 6

LAURENJ'S POV:

After our show we all showered, got dressed in comfy clothes and we waited till Austin was done with his show. I noticed Lo looking kind of uncomfortable and worried so I walked to her and she looked up at me.

What's bothering you Lo?- I asked and she sighed

I....I think I'm in trouble- She whispered and I took her somewhere quiet.

What's going on?- I asked worried and curious.

Austin and I had an argument after my first interview, he said he had doubs about our relationship and I got mad and yelled at him and he yelled back saying I was going to regret yelling at him and saying all those things I said in the interview and to him- Lauren explained looking scared. I turned mad which made her unsure and scared. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the rest of the girls away from her sisters.

Girls I'm taking Lauren to the bus away from Austin, tell the rest that she isn't feeling well and needed to throw up or something- I said and they nodded knowing something was going on. I took Lauren to the bus and we sat down at the back of the bus.

You need to dump Austin and find someone who truly loves you!- I yelled and she teared up. I hugged her tight and she brust into tears. I let her cry her eyes out into my chest while I kept her close to me. Austin is going to regret hurting her. and I'll make sure of that.

SKIPPING A WEEK

LISA'S POV:

I've had enough. Lauren has bruises all over her body. I share a hotel room with her and noticed she is covered with big bruises, cuts and welts and I'm going to ask Fifth Harmony about it because I know they know something is going on with my sister.

Lise where are you going?- Lauren asked scared. Yeah she has been scared a lot lately, always wants someone to be with her and it can't be a guy or someone of the crew members or even Austin. It has to be one of our sisters or one of Fifth Harmony.

I'm going for a walk alone- I said and she turned really scared. I knew she was going to sleep so I smiled weakly and sat down next to her on her bed.

How about you first fell asleep and then I leave- I said and she nodded kind of relieved. She grabbed my hand and played with my fingers while with my other hand I strocked her hair. She slowly fell asleep and I smiled and kissed her cheek and left the room and walked to Ally's room knowing all of them where there. I knocked on the door and Ally opened and smiled once she saw me.

Hey Lise- She said

Hey Ally, I need to talk to you all- I said and she nodded knowing it was serious. I walked inside and greeted the other girls and sat down on a chair next to Normani and sighed.

Girls I know something is going on with LaurenC lately and I also know that you all know what's going on and I need to know what's going on with my sister, so I want you to tell me what's going on cause I can't keep seeing her in pain the whole time and not knowing where the pain is coming from- I said and they sighed

I know you don't want Lauren in pain but I don't think it's a good idea to tell you- Dinah said and I turned confused

You know that she is my younger sister and that I have to the right to know what's going on with her life- I said kind of snappy

Lise we know that and we do want to tell you but we also know what you'll probably do and that's why we're scared to tell you- Camila said

please...please tell me- I said tearing up. Normani sighed and grabbed my hand.

Austin...he....He has been abusing Lauren ever since they started dating- Normani said and I turned shocked and furious.

WHAT?!- I yelled

We and she couldn't tell you because he raped Lauren a lot and once took pictures and treated her that if she told anyone escpecially you and your sisters the pictures would go online and that would distroy her so we stayed quiet- Ally explained and I broke down crying. I fell on my knees crying my eyes out because now I know why my sister is in constant pain. I knew it was bad but I never knew about this.

why her...why her?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but I was really really busy these past weeks. Anyways in 2 days my school starts again so I'll be even more busy but I hope that I can update more often.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote if you want!