Chapter 1

LAUREN'S POV:

KISS ME!- He yelled slapping my face. I teared up and kissed him. Jupp this has been happening since Austin and I start dating almost 2 years ago. First he was really sweet and cute but after a month he changed badly. Nobody knows this though, not even my sisters. The worse thing is that I'm on a worldtour with Fifh Harmony and instead of enjoying the tour I get beat every day by my lovely boyfriend. He raped me multipal times and I hate it.

Austin please don't hurt me- I begged crying. He grabbed my hair roughly causing me to yelp in pain.

Please- I begged. He pushed me on the couch in his dressing room and hovered over me and start making out with me. I wanted to push him off me but I knew he would hurt me even more so I just kissed him back.

Lauren come o..........wow!- We heard Lisa say walking inside. We pulled away and I wiped my tears away fast.

Hey Lise- Austin said smiling

Hey- She said smirking.

Guys we are leaving in a hour so grab your stuff and go to your tourbus- Lisa said. I'm really happy that Austin is in another bus. My sisters and I are in the same bus as Fifth Harmony which is really fun. I left the room with Lisa next to me.

Hey Lo are you ok?- She asked looking kind of confused and worried

What do you mean?- I asked

You're eyes are really red- She said

I'm ok- I said but she grabbed my arm

Did you cry?- She asked

No- I said

Then why are your eyes red?- She asked

Let me go- I said

Did you do something?- She asked worried/mad

What?- I asked confused

Did you smoke?- She asked and I sighed. Yes I do smoke, no not drugs just normal cigarets. I started as soon as Austin start beating me. It is really relaxing and I just forget about Austin and all the pain. My family was really sad when they discovered that I smoke.

Lisa your eyes don't get red from smoking- I said rolling my eyes.

When are you going to stop smoking?- She asked

As soon as my boyfriend stops beating me- I mumbled

What?- She asked

Nothing- I said getting in the bus

Finally where were you guys?- Ally asked

Lauren was making out with her boyfriend- Lisa said and the others rolled their eyes. I looked down and walked to my bunk.

Lo?- Camila asked and I looked up

Yeah- I asked

Are you ok?- She asked

Yeah just tired- I said and got into my bunk. I closed the curtains and hide my face in my pillow and start crying. Why can't I have a normal boyfriend?!

LISA'S POV:
Something is up with Lauren, I just know but I don't know what is bothering her. She is always so stressed and scared and I don't know. I want to talk to her about it but she never stays with us, she always goes to her bunk and when I talk with her she never answers honestly.

Chris can I talk to you for a sec?- I asked and she nodded. We walked to the back of the bunk and closed the door.

What's up?- She asked

I think something is going on with Lauren- I said

Yeah me too, she acts really different ever since she started dating Austin- She said

Do you think there is something going on with Lauren and Austin?- I asked

I don't know, they seem really happy together but Lauren did change after they start dating- Christina said and I nodded

What ever it is we need to find out- I said and she nodded. They door went open and we saw LaurenC walked inside.

Hey Lo- We said smiling. She smiled shyly at us

Guys can you look at my back it really hurt and I can't really see it- She said

Sure- I said. She turned around and I lift her shirt up but noticed she tensed up but relaxed. Once I lifted her shirt we gasped. Her back was full with bruises and cuts!

Lauren what happened?!- Christina asked

Ow I fell really bad 2 days ago but I didn't think it was bad but it really hurts- Lauren said. I gently touched one bruise but she whimpered in pain

Let's clean it up- Christina told me and I nodded. I helped Lauren lay down on her stomach on the couch in the small room. Christina came back with towels. We start cleaning Lauren's back but after a while she cried out in pain.

Shhhhh, it's ok Lo, we're almost done- I said strocking her hair and she nodded. We finished fast and once we finished we lowered her shirt and she let out a deep shaking breath.

Are you ok Lo?- We asked and she nodded. I wiped her tears away and helped her sit up. I put her on my lap and calmed her down. She looked really tired and in a few minutes she fell asleep on my lap. I smiled and got up. I walked to her bunk and layed her down. Once I let her go she woke up looking scared.

Shhh, it's ok- I said

P....pl...please lay down with m....me- She said and I nodded. She moved a little and I got in her bunk. I covered us both with a blanket and she cuddeld close to me. I kissed her forhead and we both fell asleep.

What's going on with Lauren?